ALL (250) R-E RIDER (SKITTLES) RIDE 8th October [NIGHT RIDE]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL (250) R-E RIDER (SKITTLES) RIDE 8th October [NIGHT RIDE]

This ride is 250 (New Bikes and Learner friendly), seeing what interest there is before I put a Location down let me know PPL's

might be in ray pending on where and when etc

Comment

GREAT one Response, Will let you know franger.... I haven't ridden much at night so seeing how many people respond so depending how many I get might get postponed. Its just better to have Safety in Numbers

Anyway this is a 250 Friendly Ride (Also Learners)

Comment

small no's big no's dsn't bother me dude up to you

Comment

Yeah ill be in for this one guys, how about a hill ride???
          Formaly Greaper8

Comment

I like the days better

weathers good now too

Comment

maybe

Comment

In.

Comment

Wow From Mullaloo!!!!, Further than Orphy23

Comment

id be up for it depending on time and location

Comment

Not for me sorry - I'm already out on a ride tomorrow. What happened to a Saturday ride? Pleeeeeeeeease?

Comment

Could be in for this. Night rides are kewl, been on heaps in the last 2 months. Thermal Undies FTW
                        Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later.

Comment

Night Rides are out atm....work travel prevents it. Weekends are better for me. But Great Idea Rayray. Night ride to the hills?? Hmmmm Roos? I'd really think about that one guys....especially for almost not learners and noobs. (my 2bits)
                          Hai!! Ninja Gatto!!Was never here......

Comment

depending on time and location
                            You know what you get for being a hero? Nothing. You get shot at. A little pat on the back, blah blah blah, attaboy. You get divorced. Your wife can't remember your last name. Kids don't wanna talk to you. Get to eat a lot of meals by yourself. Trust me kid, nobody wants to be that guy

Comment

Well I came down from Mullaloo for the Hillarys ride last Sunday, didn't I, and then buggered off back home from Hillary's afterward.

Then down to Beechboro later that day, then back home again. Drained most of the tank, now that I think about it. Sportsbikes hard between the legs on long rides? Psssh!

This time, I'll be at work in Bentley, so that's far less impressive.

Edit: Had my bike for 4 months now, put over 8000 k's on it. Most of that would have been done in a car anyway, so when you consider that I only sip dead dinos at 4.5 litres/100k or so, the petrol saving's already paid for my new unpainted hong kong fairings. :p

Sprocket's holding up ace, front tyre will need replacement soonish (but it just doesn't seem to be wearing out, is the weird part), and other costs are creeping up, obviously, but I'm still way ahead of a car since I do all my own mechanic work.

Braided brake lines for the front are high on my to-do list, too, hence why I was asking about them on Sunday.

If anyone needs their ninja broken in over about a week and a half, let me know. :p
                              Last edited by xanthian; 07-10-2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X