Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a shout out to all psbers! heads up!

Hey every one!,
    i just wanted to say how great this forum and the people are in this forum! im so happy to be apart of it! the reason that im posting this is because i just joined up to another forum over east to see what another forum would be like and they are so rude and any one new they would welcome them but then slash them not very nice people to talk to and they shouldnt have a forum! so eyah jus liek to say how great thi forum is
    Toughen up Princess!!!

mm def wasn't the Kwasaki Riders Forum then cos they are a nice bunch

Comment

nah its was a forum from over in sydney!
      Toughen up Princess!!!

Comment

Booyah!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

yeah...we rock. aint no shame in shoutin it out.
          Originally posted by Red_is_Best
          hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

which sydney forum?? out of curiosity

Comment

yeah we do ey! i swear wen i first joined this forum i felt sooo welcomed and every one is so friendly on here!
              Toughen up Princess!!!

Comment

ha ha it was cbr250.com
                Toughen up Princess!!!

Comment

they are all wankers, i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Biker_ChiKa View Post
                    ha ha it was cbr250.com
                    im guessing the forum would run through alot of members, given they are all riding 250's its possible they would be upgrading in the near future. i guess maybe they dont stick around long enough to build up a good relationship with other people/build a decent community

Comment

Been on PSB for quite awhile now. I love everyone here, Kim the most though!
                      RAM MOTOSPORT ZX10 RR#191

Comment

Originally posted by Deej View Post
                        Booyah!
                        and then some
                        Originally posted by polony
                        The internet is serious business.

Comment

Great people, good events, what more could you want! (less censorship on fe jokes, this ones for you nath)
                          PSB Rocks!!!
                          When life gives you lemons, just say "F$&@ the lemons" and bail!

__________________________________________________ __________________________
                          I just caught the cat on my leathers, I guess it's ok cuz "Trouble" and leather go together

Comment

il back the goodness of PSB for sure!!!
                            IM ALWAYS ON THE EDGE, ITS ONLY THE SHARPNESS THAT VARYS

Comment

Originally posted by Biker_ChiKa View Post
                              ha ha it was cbr250.com
                              no doubt full of 17-18 year old leg-humpers.

we have the slightly older and more refined leg-humpers here.

“Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                              X