X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :D - My first LNR

went on my first lnr today and dam it was good fun
    GODSPEED ON THE DEVIL'S THUNDER

105 posts and you're posting an irrelevant thread in the welcome area?
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Try here mate...

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...gs-life-26850/

Comment

Glad you got there Marc! Knew you'd have a ball.

Comment

Moved to 2fiddy.

Glad you enjoyed it. Keep them up but make sure you graduate and move on after you've learnt enough. Leaves room for the next lot of learners to come through.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

my test is tomorrow, i'm not available for the weekly ride's and my bike won't keep up with with a two fifthy learner anyway if i get the time to go on another i won't get lost lol

Comment

It'll keep up just fine, don't worry about that. It's not the speed of the machine so much as the skill of the rider, especially on the road.

Good luck with the test.
              2006 Yamaha R1SP;
              In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
              Amen, brother. Amen.
              My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

Hey Marc,

Glad you enjoyed the ride. You were doing just fine!

Good luck with your test.

Cya next time.

Comment

Yeah, the CBR125 can keep up fine on the LNR routes. Come out more.
                  You might be wringing it's neck on some stretches, but you still get that on 250s anyway.

Comment

Good luck with your test tomorrow.

There are other 125's that come on the LNR and keep up. Try and get out on the LNR and increase your skills as much as you can even if you cant be a regular mid-week evening rider.

And try an advanced rider course to get more tips once you have your licence - you learn a lot more than when you are being instructed to pass your test. After all, you do want to stay alive for some time.

Comment

Hey, GOOD LUCK with the test tomorrow! You'll be cool and smooth all the way.

Guys, Marc can't make the weekly LNR's because of work commitments.

At least after he gets his license tomorrow he'll be able to hone his skills on his way to and from work.

Comment

Not good..... fail on the stops everything else was...... passable anyway, so annoyed at myself >

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Roth View Post
                          Not good..... fail on the stops everything else was...... passable anyway, so annoyed at myself >
                          Oh no! Sorry to hear Marc.

Dont give up... keep practicing and try again!

Comment

i will asap, will be marking 12 meters out side my house, and doing the stops, get it next time i'm confident, my instructor put to many unenessary things in my head, that i totally mucked up, i thought i failed before i got to the stops, but apperently i was still in the game, my head was else where, shit happens, can only blame my nerves

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Roth View Post
                              i will asap, will be marking 12 meters out side my house, and doing the stops, get it next time i'm confident, my instructor put to many unenessary things in my head, that i totally mucked up, i thought i failed before i got to the stops, but apperently i was still in the game, my head was else where, shit happens, can only blame my nerves

Unlucky mate... but I know what you mean..... "turn left on the second right, than 4th street down pass the giveway turn right, on the second intersection pass the green house turn right...."

Good luck on your next test!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X