Another RE Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another RE Pass

Well after 2 lessons with Frank from Streetwise (kudos to Frank, what a champion), went for my REs this morning at 705am and passed with flying colours, lost only 3/4 point.

Test went for no more than 10 minutes, o turns and braking right near city west, then around the block and back. Too easy.

Picking up my brand new shlonga Friday night from Dale Britton, hope to meet you guys all soon now i dont need babysitting on the road. I think i saw PSB last night out and about as they cruised past my apartment on Mounts Bay Rd.

So excited.

Luke

Woo Hoo congrats

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

thanks guys, geez it was easy, dont know what all the hype is about, couldnt even imagine anyone failing it.

Comment

Congratulations man. My test is booked for the 30th of March, hope I can do as well as you, my instructor says that the way I rode after 2 lessons would usually take 5 so hopefully that's enough, I hope I don't panic. What is the distance requirement for an emergency stop in the test, I know I can do it from 50kph in 4.5-5metres but I don't know if that's good enough.
          Originally Posted by Maxo
          do people around you constantly wear their palm on their face?
          to Butters

Comment

congratulations
            www.duane-watson.com

Comment

10 minutes ? Nice. Wish I had that lol. I rode for 5 minutes till I got to my O turn and braking area. Then rode for another 10 minutes for general riding , stopped then 5 minutes back. Failed 4/4 failing stylez. got my resit on Monday morning. Congrats hopefully get it this time
              sigpic
              ° 09 Monster Energy Ninja 250R °

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxerguy View Post
                Congratulations man. My test is booked for the 30th of March, hope I can do as well as you, my instructor says that the way I rode after 2 lessons would usually take 5 so hopefully that's enough, I hope I don't panic. What is the distance requirement for an emergency stop in the test, I know I can do it from 50kph in 4.5-5metres but I don't know if that's good enough.
                4-5 metres is plenty good enough. 7-8 is what they looks for.

Just breathe and focus on riding the bike as you would when you are out with your instructor. The rest will come.
                Last edited by Pierogi; 20-02-2009, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X