X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rubin View Post
    This helps massively btw.

stopped at a set of lights waiting for a bit about 5 minutes in, and just having a chat to the tester. put me at ease
    I watched you for a bit last LNR, you seemed a bit nervous. I think it's just something that will get better with practice. You can always ask people there for advice if you want it
    Rest in Peace

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
      I watched you for a bit last LNR, you seemed a bit nervous. I think it's just something that will get better with practice. You can always ask people there for advice if you want it
      a little. second time riding in a big group so still getting the feel for it. prior to this, most i've ever ridden with was about 3 or 4 other blokes

Comment

a little. second time riding a big group so still getting the feel for it. prior to this, most i've ever ridden was about 3 or 4 other blokes
        Party time, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by pnork View Post
          Party time, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

a little. second time riding in a big group so still getting the feel for it. prior to this, most i've ever ridden with was about 3 or 4 other blokes
            Like I said, just practice. Will we see you next week ?
            Rest in Peace

Comment

• will know for sure on Saturday. meant to be overseas for 4 days for work, but trying to get out of it if I can.

Comment

• Wondering if anyone had their DOT papers for the RE test come out saying R class? I mean, I could borrow a none LAMS approved bike and skip the whole 12 months right? ... (kidding)

Supposed to be sitting the test on Wednesday and don't really fathom spending another hour on hold to DOT, but will if it isn't normal.

Comment

• Mine said R when I booked an RE - they just amend it on the day

Comment

• You're sitting an R test. You'll receive it with the E (engine) endorsement.
                    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                      Remove all distractions, take all the shit out of your pockets.
                      I know this is an old post, but I agree with this comment. I had my first lesson after being a cager for years. And I was constantly distracted by my half full pockets. It’s true. Eliminate all distractions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lots of really good info here for a nublet like me. I have 5 months until I can do the PDA, so lots of practice time coming up.

Comment

Working...
                        X