2010 Hyosung 250s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Hyosung 250s

Ok so saw in the paper today the advert for the new 2010 Hyosung GT250/R ... and they have actually made some improvements it now has EFI, a new rear end...sorta like a cheap version of the ktm rc8... the engine is also black now instead of that awful greyish colour and led rear light and clear indicators... it actually is starting to look a little better cant find anything on the interweb but yea i think could be a good change for em...

any1 know anything more about these??

wonder how the build quality will be

Comment

Have they actually made it go as fast as it looks yet?

Comment

Is there any change to the front end? Stacked headlights are so 8 years ago
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
          Is there any change to the front end? Stacked headlights are so 8 years ago
          i dunno the foto in the paper was only side on and i cant find anything online...

Comment

Have they joined the 21st century yet, and made it liquid cooled?
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Haha... gotta agree with you there barfridge...The front lights absolutely suck...they gotta do something about them.

Comment

Hyosung Bikes

Old one?

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                  This, 1000 times this...

Oh, and have they yet made their blingy gold USD forks perform anywhere near as well as the plain looking regular-orientation forks on a 15 year old CBR250?

Originally posted by lukusis View Post
                  Hyosung Bikes

Old one?
                  Yes, old one

Comment

Whoa!

I didn't know they were making 2010 of them! sales must be up!

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                      Note that many modern Ducatis are still air cooled - and they are a lot more prestigious and expensive than Hyosungs.

But why do you think liquid cooled engines are better or more 'modern' out of interest?
                      "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                        <Signature runat="server" cssclass="noob" datasource="InProgress" />

Comment

Nice looking Hyo. I'd be interested as to what improvements they have made on the new models. Mechanically speaking I mean. Funny, I googled 2010 Hyosung 250s and this thread was the first to come up.

Comment

that would be the new ones right up there ^^^

Comment

Side profiles looks...interesting...
                              FEADCinc, PSB?

Comment

Working...
                              X