Shadower wanted (hills area) for a learner 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadower wanted (hills area) for a learner 250

Hi all, i have just got a road bike, i have my car lic and i know how to ride dirt bikes. i have been for a few spins on the road bike but i was just wondering if there is a 'shadower' who lives near carmel/lesmurdie who would like to come riding with me. i have fridays, monday arvos and weekends off. thanks, sam
    ps. i have no problem paying you in fuel,food,beer watever

nice way asking for help...anyone? Welcome whiskers.
    Originally posted by Red_is_Best
    hahah I hate it when they do that and you make some noises like you had it done just last year, then they give you that look, like you are a bad vagina owner and you should take better care of it!

Comment

I'm in Walliston and can shadow on weekends....
      Depending on your confidence level, should also consider the hills ride coming up..
      Have friends on valencia rd down your way too..
      PM me your contact details if you want
      Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

I don't live in the hills or have much time at the moment, but I will keep you in mind when I do manage to find a bit.
        Have you checked the Shadow thread ?
        You may find someone in your area on that list and then you can PM them.
        Good luck and hope to see you soon.

Comment

wow thanks for the quick replys, i love this site already. thanks for the invite dakfibre, i am really keen, pretty sure i can keep up, i have sent you a msg. Also karen, i am not really keen on asking someone to got out of their way to help me, thats why i thought i would just post a msg and see if i get any replys. but i guess if i find some1 close by ill give em a msg.

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
            I don't live in the hills or have much time at the moment, but I will keep you in mind when I do manage to find a bit.
            Have you checked the Shadow thread ?
            You may find someone in your area on that list and then you can PM them.
            Good luck and hope to see you soon.

Karens a good shadow, she helped me out a bit when i first got my bike

Comment

I hear she's a bit slacker these days.

Comment

I appreciate your candour!
                Originally posted by Melkor
                The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
                  I hear she's a bit slacker these days.
                  Some of us still get our way with her though

Comment

haha had to look it up but i now know what candour means!

Comment

Sorted.

Well done by the way Whiskas, you're well on the way to your RE.
                      Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

THanks heaps for the ride scrap, never knew there were such nice roads out there. owe you one if ya ever feel like going for another cruise give us the heads up and ill come for a ride

Comment

Working...
                        X