Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome 250

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Awesome 250

    Gday all,

    Newish to the group. Did my test friday at West Perth and passed no worries! STOCKED! Bought a 2009 Ninja 250r and what a wonderful machine! Anyone looking at the 250 market I cannot give enough praise to the new Ninja 250r. Awesome ride! Buy one! Even for a tall guy like me 6 foot 4, comfy ride. Did two hours on the seat yesterday and no worries at all. Plenty of pull for a novice like me and a sollid ride.

    Stutho
    2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

  • #2
    Out of curiousity, did you get it on finance? I got a mate who's about a month away from financing one and I'm curious how it all works out.

    What sorta deal did you get on yours?

    Comment


    • #3
      I bought it second hand off some guy that bought it in april. So four months old. Paid cash mate so sorry can't help you with the finance. If he can find one second hand its the way to go. Mine had 4000k's and a yoshi slip on, got it for 6750. Saved me heaps and didn't need to worry about running it in.

      Comment


      • #4
        Cool. I'll look into it Oh and get a pic of yours up when you can. I wanna see it!

        Comment


        • #5
          Will do, taking some tomozza

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi and welcome

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by stutho View Post
              Bought a 2009 Ninja 250r and what a wonderful machine! Anyone looking at the 250 market I cannot give enough praise to the new Ninja 250r. Awesome ride! Buy one!
              Sooo... considerably better ride than the VTR, CBR, FZR, GT250R, GPX, RGV or RS250 that you've ridden? :mellow:

              Anyway, congrats on the licence and enjoy.
              Insert witty comment here

              Comment


              • #8
                ^I fully support this statement and/or event.


                Welcome.
                FEADCinc, PSB?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                  Sooo... considerably better ride than the VTR, CBR, FZR, GT250R, GPX, RGV or RS250 that you've ridden? :mellow:

                  Anyway, congrats on the licence and enjoy.
                  Yes it is.

                  But it has nothing on the Megelli 250r.
                  Originally posted by Ferris
                  I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

                  Figure shit out yourselves, retards.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    welcome to psb and congrats on the new ride.Hope to see u on a ride soon. check out the "in the loop" section

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stutho View Post
                      Even for a tall guy like me 6 foot 4, comfy ride.
                      interesting... cause im 6 foot 4 myself and jumped on a mates ninja 250r and when i turned the bars with feet on the pegs i was smashing my knee caps with the bar ends :S do u not find this problem??

                      congrats on it all... and c u out ther

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Wilson View Post
                        Sooo... considerably better ride than the VTR, CBR, FZR, GT250R, GPX, RGV or RS250 that you've ridden? :mellow:

                        Anyway, congrats on the licence and enjoy.
                        Ha ha, CBR vs Ninja!!! Leaving curtin now ^_^
                        Degreaser?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by andy_b View Post
                          interesting... cause im 6 foot 4 myself and jumped on a mates ninja 250r and when i turned the bars with feet on the pegs i was smashing my knee caps with the bar ends :S do u not find this problem??

                          congrats on it all... and c u out ther

                          Nah I dont have that issue, infact I just came in from another two hours on the NINJA, some of which was doing U/O turns in my street, Full lock no worries. Maybe your longer in the legs then the body? But I do not have an issue.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by lefty View Post
                            Yes it is.

                            But it has nothing on the Megelli 250r.
                            There's coffee on mah keyboard
                            Insert witty comment here

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bulla View Post
                              Ha ha, CBR vs Ninja!!! Leaving curtin now ^_^
                              lol cbr vs zx2r or its unfair
                              :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

                              Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
                              Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X