Used 250 dealers in the Joondalup area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used 250 dealers in the Joondalup area

Any good ones? I only know of the Honda, Yam and Suzuki in the Winton Road area. I want to go shopping tomorrow , but don't have time to stray too far.

are you not interested in private sales? there's plenty of 250's in the PSB classifieds.
    Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
    Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

yeah you would get a better price private

Comment

I'm looking on the PSB shop for sure, I was just hoping to spend a day wandering through dealers and test riding, getting an idea for what bikes I liked before I potentially waste someone's time.

Comment

as a heads up, neither of those dealers carry 250s very often. i was down there last week, honda has a cbr250rr and the new vtr's, and i think yamaha has a vt250 or whatever those cruiser ones are called
          Originally posted by polonY
          Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

The 250RR at West Coast is sold

Comment

heaps of RR's on here for sale. Go to south city honda in mandurah- they have about 7 of the lil bastards i shit you not. Also have a hyo, cruisers, cbr125's, cbf's etc. Very 250 focused, but they are in mandurah. Worth the drive though coz they are very happy for you to have a blat on their bikes.

Comment

Head down to the Causeway and puruse, not sure they have many though, the Quokka is full of 250's as well

Comment

In city motorcycles in vic park has quite a few 250's as well.
                  Can you help with foster care?
                  http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

Originally posted by roger explosion View Post
                    in city motorcycles in vic park has quite a few 250's as well.
                    I wouldn't be recommending their bikes to people.

I tried to use lots of capital letters to punctuate this point but PSB wouldn't let me..
                    Riding for Cameron Elliott #52
                    1985 - 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Yagadan View Post
                      I wouldn't be recommending their bikes to people.

I tried to use lots of capital letters to punctuate this point but PSB wouldn't let me..
                      Point taken.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, Mandurah is a bit far but I might day trip on my next day off... whenever the hell that might be.

I think I'll go down the causeway and just have a wander through all of DB's yards. I was down their last saturday and saw a few bikes I'd like to try, including a nice blue VTR. I wonder how much they'll budge on the price

Comment

lolz - make friends with people have bikes. bribe tham with beer....test ride bike (dont crash it)
                        SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
                        I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Originally posted by fonzy View Post
                          lolz - make friends with people have bikes. bribe tham with beer....test ride bike (dont crash it)
                          Shame yours is all broke, eh?

Sunny out now... might go for a play

Comment

I guess go out and test drive every 250 you can find, the more you test the more options youl have at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by meathead View Post
                              Shame yours is all broke, eh?

Sunny out now... might go for a play

will be ridable thursday asshole
                              SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
                              I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Working...
                              X