GPX Tacho, Dash headlights and indicators not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPX Tacho, Dash headlights and indicators not working

So good news.. another problem with my GPX (EX250)

I turned it on this morning and started riding to work and realised my dash , tacho , headlights and indicators lights are all not working and the bike is running like absolute shit as well.

When I get home I will check the fusses, could it be a bad earth?

Any ideas

You're on the right track mate, I'd start with the fuses, otherwise it might be a bad earth
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

agree with the fuses, could also be a shorting problem somewhere

Comment

I dont think it would be a simple fuse issue if it is affecting how the bike runs. Everytime I've blown a fuse, either the engine runs fine or it doesn't run at all.

Comment

Some water somewhere???

Comment

I went to start it this arvo and its all working might be some water...

Comment

Last edited by Sentry; 18-08-2009, 10:39 PM.

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

this might be helpfull

Download PDF Kawasaki GPX250 Service Manual | PDFTown.com

cheers

Comment

hopefully its just fuses or loose connections, and not that someone has put a brighter headlight bulb in which has melted the fusebox and/or wiring loom.

someone did that to the commodore i used to own.... not cool.
                  “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
                  X