This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hyosung gt250r's are too expensive.

I'm in the market to buy a second hand gt250r and i'm annoyed on how much people think they can sell them for.

There are 2006 gt250rs in the paper for $5000. I mean, i know people can take advantage of people on 250cc restrictions but if you've got a 2006 hyosung don't try to compete with a brand new 2009 model(And we know the bikes were having troubles those early years).

The 2009 model which is improved are being sold for $6500. Bargain a little and i'm sure you can get it lower than that. Who would rather not spend that extra bit and get the 2009? Only people that are stupid and haven't done their research.

Not to mention it is so much safer to buy from a dealer.

I've got a person selling me their gt250r 2006 for $3600. People that give them for those prices sell them straight away because thats how much they are worth.

Thanks for the info

Dubs

Comment

they are worth as much as someone will pay for them
      Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

I'm in the market to buy a second hand gt250r and i'm annoyed on how much people think they can sell them for.
        diddums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Posted via Mobile Device
          you have that right.

If people will buy them for that much, people will continue to advertise them for that much.

Why are you complaining, if you buy yours for 3.6K.. you can turn around, advertise it for 5 grand.. and you are well on your way to your VTR
          comic sans is OKAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Posted via Mobile Device
            Well, they've been in the paper for so long. I'm just giving them a news flash.
            The dealers are selling so many new bikes for this reasons. They people that are selling them are under the impression that you don't lose money on 250cc bikes.

That only applies to old bikes that aren't in production anymore. Like the old zx2rs and cbr250s and so forth. Not the korean hyosung that is still in production. It just wont work, if the second hand price is too close to the new price people will all buy new. Save up for a month longer and instead of getting a second hand 2006 model get a 2009 model thats much better.

Comment

They're still not as bad as the CBR250. 10+ years old and people are still asking 2/3 of its purchase price?
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Just because someone asks 5K, doesn't mean they get 5K.

Comment

Why are you complaining, if you buy yours for 3.6K.. you can turn around, advertise it for 5 grand.. and you are well on your way to your VTR [/QUOTE]

It doesn't look like anyones buying them. They've been advertised for ages.

I'd sell mine for 3k. Cause i've had it for a year by that time. I'd sell it for how much i think it's worth.

I sold my scooter for how much i thought it was worth aswell.

I had a Adly cougar 50cc. They are $1900. Mine was a 2008 model and i sold it for $900. I did go a bit cheap. But others that are selling them are trying to get too much for them are getting to close to the retial price so people just buy it new.

Anyway i sold mine on the first day it was advertised and people kept on calling for it.

Comment

What do you want?

Some sort of market regulation?
                    Originally posted by Melkor
                    The Saint is all over the answer like a Saint on a cupcake.

Comment

Originally posted by The Acumen View Post
                      They are $1900. Mine was a 2008 model and i sold it for $900. I did go a bit cheap. But others that are selling them are trying to get too much for them are getting to close to the retial price so people just buy it new.
                      Jesus, you don't need the money or something?

Comment

I'm glad someone is finally pointing out how oversized st00pid hyosung 250's are.

Comment

Originally posted by cocksnogger2 View Post
                          What do you want?

Some sort of market regulation?
                          Yes pleasssse.

Comment

well they are selling for $5,500-$6,500 second hand in the shops, so $5k private sale sounds ok.
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by arwon View Post
                              well they are selling for $5,500-$6,500 second hand in the shops, so $5k private sale sounds ok.

Thats strange, normally you would expect to pay more for the privilidge of being able to buy them outside of normal shopping hours

Comment

Working...
                              X