Area P exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Area P exhaust

Hi if i bought a full exhaust system for my ninja do I need to get it retuned or anything?

Yo jellybean!! Hehehe

It's recommended, otherwise you will get alot of backfiring when rolling off the throttle!
    Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

If you haven't bought it yet, don't. It is a complete waste of money for so little HP.

If sound is what you want get a slip on. Full systems on a 250 is just... pointless, your money though...

Comment

if you've already got one it's a must. I ran my bike (with just a slip-on) for a day before I got it tuned - there is a world of difference there in responsiveness and compression - it just feels a bit gutless without getting it tuned.
        "Live free or die. The motto of escape."
        - Jed McKenna

Comment

I havent bought it yet was thinking about it tho. What slip ons do you recomend

Comment

Originally posted by oJELLYBEANo View Post
            Condoms.
            Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

You say its a waste of money for so little horsepower you are talking about a 7 hp increase on a bike that has like 23 hp standard thats over a 25% increase.. Not bad value for money if you think about it..

I had one, loved it and would not hesitate to recommend it. Get the Jet Kit aswell and have it installed.. Cant go wrong.

Comment

Welcome to Roo Racing.com home of quality carbon fibre mufflers

local guy, good sound, lightweight, etc etc
                - Jed McKenna

Comment

I dont live in perth tho

Does any one have the area p system? whats it like?

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
                    You say its a waste of money for so little horsepower you are talking about a 7 hp increase on a bike that has like 23 hp standard thats over a 25% increase.. Not bad value for money if you think about it..

7hp? Seriously... I need to proof. I have seen a gain of a couple of hp in dyno charts over the net but that is about it.

7hp though? Many thous struggle to get that much power out of their full system yet alone a little ninja.

Comment

I dont live in perth tho

Does any one have the area p system? whats it like?
                      Oh, well I'm sure if you got in contact with Alex at R.R. he could arrange delivery? Are you in WA, or another state?

Haven't heard much about the area-p systems, but you can't really go wrong with any carbon fiber slip on.. Just choose one that suites your taste..
                      - Jed McKenna

Comment

Originally posted by Escape View Post
                        Oh, well I'm sure if you got in contact with Alex at R.R. he could arrange delivery? Are you in WA, or another state?

Haven't heard much about the area-p systems, but you can't really go wrong with any carbon fiber slip on.. Just choose one that suites your taste..
                        Thanks for the plug, we ship worldwide either free or low cost (since they're light) depending where you are.

If you are interested give us a bell or drop an email.

Here's the ninja: Roo Racing Mufflers - Kawasaki Ninja 250

Alex
                        sigpic Join us on facebook..

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
                          Hahaha, no fuckin' way.

Makes the 3hp gain at the top end I got on the 'busa from a full yoshimura kit way less impressive.
                          such comment
                          wow
                          many post

Comment

Those figures are from Area P cam.

Chart can be found here Kawasaki Ninja 250R Slip-On Exhaust - Area P :: No Limits

If you look at their busa muffler they only get a 3hp increase as well.
                            "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Shenanigans on them, shenanigans I say.
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X