Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kelmscot test info

I have a test in Kelmscott today.

Anyone know the road that the o turn e stop area (I think its just off brookton highway?

I am guessing its Stevington road but am not sure. I know the other 2 places that you get taken to but not the 3rd I did a bit of a search and didnt come up with much.

Any info will be appreciated

Sorry can't help though there are a couple of threads with info, cos I know de-e posted something.

How about calling HIHO, he'll know

Comment

He did tell me the other day but I had alot on my mind and forgot.

Comment

yeah, i did mine there... but didn't get taken that way.

I don't know the name of the road, but heard it's in Clifton Hills, and they make you do the peanut shaped roundabout.
        Last edited by IDOLYZ; 25-08-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

yeh the peanut shaped roundabout out back of the shops is what screwed me. Ur expected to enter in RH wheel track, then 3/4 way round change to LH wheel track then exit.

I done stop and U turns on one of the back rds just up from the trainstation.
          B19 Oakford V.B.F.S

Comment

Depends on the examiner, they all seem to have their own "special" places. Two that I know of are:-
            • Koorden Close opposite the bus depot on Railway Ave near the Tonkin Hwy flyover.
            • Glastonbury Rd in Armadale opposite the new Woolworths complex
            Life seems more precious when there's less of it to waste.

Comment

Cheers guys. They used the one near lake road anyway

Comment

did you pass? I got the one right in front of the new Woolworths in Armadale

Comment

Working...
                X