kawasaki GPX-250R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kawasaki GPX-250R

i to ride a gpx 88 model and as you would expect from thee age im allways doing something to it to keep it running i have a workshop manual and supplement manual for the bike and useually do all work myself as long as its not internal feel free to pm me or give me a call '0401497886' if you need a hand with anything i have done some electric and cleaned and balanced carbs a few times .....not hard at all. not worth $85 p/h for mech to do it...............................
    sigpic
    “A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.”

so if im interpretating this poor grammatical example correctly, you are trying to indicate that you are offering to fix peoples bikes for free?
    Originally posted by polonY
    Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

yes im offering to help people with anything i can to try to save them a few dollars on mech to spend on fuel.
      sigpic
      “A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.”

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore View Post
        so if im interpretating this poor grammatical example correctly
        Classy, dude.

BX, you're a champ - good of you to offer help around.
        Originally posted by Dragunov-21
        If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Originally posted by BX36 View Post
          i to ride a gpx 88 model

me too....^_^

Comment

Working...
          X