Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyosung Battery

hey guys and gals

The hyosung ive currently got has a dead battery, anyone know where i can get a decent battery, and how much? supercheap wants 140, and battery world want 135!. Is this really how much they cost? just seems a lil steep to me, seeing as theyre half the size of a car battery

cheers

Lynx

Gooday buddy,

My hyosung had a dead battery last week too. i got quotted around 130ish aswell from a few places. Non of them had any in stuck either.

I got mine for $95 from coastal motorcycles and it's been very good so far.

Here is their details. Call them before you head over to make sure they've got some left in stuck i may have got the last one. They battery is meant to be size 14 or something.

Coastal Motorcycles - Auto & Boating - Motorcycles / Scooters Sales & Accessories - Perth North

Comment

Just rang them, and yes... you did get the last one, the guy on the phone remembered you from last saturday.

Comment

Try super cheap. Cant remember how much. Not every store may have stock.

Comment

Try 'The Battery Shop' in Ascot and speak to Terry, he is a good guy. Tell him you're on a budget and he will look after you.

Comment

Bought a new battery for the Hyosung GT250R if thats what ur after from Dale Britton Causeway for $75 looks like thats the cheapest place and then good ol' Barfy the legend he is helped me out with the rest its not really hard to install once you know how.

Comment

why do hyo riders always want to buy the "cheapest"

Comment

Why Not buy the cheapest?

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                  Why Not buy the cheapest?

because you sometimes you pay a little more for better quality!
                  you should know that, riding and spending more on "quality" rather than price

Comment

Originally posted by knighty View Post
                    because you sometimes you pay a little more for better quality!
                    you should know that, riding and spending more on "quality" rather than price

Yes I know that, and sometimes the price doesnt reflect the quality either.

Right???

Comment

Kmart do Exide bike batteries, a lot of them around $80 from memory. The Exide one for the R1 looked exactly the same as the one I purchased from a bike stealer for $120 (supposedly discounted but we all know how much bike shops mark up prices to begin with).

I know Kmart Midland have them so I imagine the other stores do as well.

Comment

Exactly....

So price doesnt always reflect quality.

Comment

sure it just doesn't need a charge?

@knighty: lol
                          Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                          Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

ive seen the ones at Kmart, but they are 10 amps, instead of 8, any problems with that?

Comment

As long as it's the same voltage, size and the terminals are in the right spot, it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X