Bike tipped over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike tipped over

Hey PSB, So my bike was warming up and i was noobly leaning on my bike. I guess i leant too much so the bike kinda tipped over, still running. I quickly tried to pick it back up but I guess i was in a lot of shock and halfway pulling it up i turned the ignition key off. Bike sustained a few scratches from the gravel and the yoshi exhaust is slightly marked.
    Now instead of starting up in 1~2 seconds it takes approximately 4~5 seconds to start, would it be the carby is full of fuel? or just the oil being tipped over to random places, or something else? Bike is a Ninja 250r

Laugh at me all you want....I know its a really messed up way to fall off your bike...

might have loosened someshit in the carbies bugger all wrong will clear after a bit of time
    Guns don't kill people, people with moustaches kill people.

Comment

live and learn, i reckon that at least 95% of all riders have dropped their bike. i know i have
      Better than you since '87

Comment

Digz, if that was true, then all the classified would be lying

Comment

Bad luck mate, it sure does suck, and the feeling you get when you see your bike on its side is one you cannot describe until you experience it. When you see a bike on its side thats still running, first thing to do is hit the kill switch, otherwise you could have some pretty expensive repair bills.
          ZippySig.com

Comment

Originally posted by digz View Post
            live and learn, i reckon that at least 95% of all riders have dropped their bike. i know i have
            And the other 5% just haven't done it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedster View Post
              Digz, if that was true, then all the classified would be lying
              95% of riders, not bikes. I have have more than 15 bikes. at least 4 or 5 I wouldn't have dropped at some time.

Comment

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...ncluded-66339/
                Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

Working...
                X