online gear catalogues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• online gear catalogues

does anyone know any local/ perth based shops who have a good online catalogue to look for a quality leather jacket?
    Better than you since '87

Wicked Gear
    They have stalls in Westfield Carousel and Lakeside Joondalup.

Comment

Motorcyclemart

Theey have some nice stuff, located in Midland i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael/ View Post
        Motorcyclemart

Theey have some nice stuff, located in Midland i believe.
        Yep
        106-108 Morrison road, Midland

Also: Free ground shipping on orders over $150 to any state within Australia

Cool.
        Originally posted by Amac
        suck me on the hat you mole fucker, steroid affected me cock

Comment

Originally posted by macromedia View Post
          Wicked Gear
          They have stalls in Westfield Carousel and Lakeside Joondalup.
          I just got a textile jacket from them the other week. Feels nice and comfy, the "armour" seems alright. But i just dont know how well it would hold up in a fall. Also i bought it for wet weather riding, and it is 99% waterproof but a couple of spots on the zip leak a little.

But for the price you cant complain too much.

Comment

Originally posted by deeman111 View Post
            I just got a textile jacket from them the other week. Feels nice and comfy, the "armour" seems alright. But i just dont know how well it would hold up in a fall. Also i bought it for wet weather riding, and it is 99% waterproof but a couple of spots on the zip leak a little.

I have the Lucky Strike leather jacket from them and it's nearly 2 years old. I bought it direct from the guy that runs Wicked Gear when he was on ebay. Lives up Oceanreef way IIRC.

The stitching is as good as the day I got it. Zips haven't failed. Well constructed and not very expensive. I think it's put together in India, but don't let that put you off, all heavy double stitched.
            Originally posted by Abuse this
            Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Comment

kazzmazz kelmscott

Comment

Originally posted by deeman111 View Post

There are a few crash test dummies on PSB - and it turns out they hold up very well
                "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Working...
                X