No announcement yet.

Any Black Hyosung GT250 comets around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Black Hyosung GT250 comets around?

I'm looking for specifically: A black 08 Hyosung GT250 Comet (the unfaired one). I'm not looking to buy it at the moment so I didn't post this in the 'wanted/for sale' section, I'm just wondering whether there are any about because I have not seen them around anywhere. I've seen yellow, red, blue ones about and usually the ones that are on for sale are generally the GT250R sport types. If anyone knows of one, whether its for sale or not (confirming the existence of them would be nice), could you drop a post?

Just in case you're wondering, yes I might be interested in purchasing one in the future. Please don't ask me why or suggest alternatives (this is not a 'my bike is better than yours' thread :o), I have my own reasons for my interests in this bike!

Cheers

why?

*cough*

*cough cough*

Comment

:o please don't start. I'd appreciate it if you could stick with the main point of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxo View Post
        why?

*cough*

*cough cough*
        lol i second. hyosung doesn't look good in naked but the vtr250 does and its a better bike.

But yes i have seen some for sale but not my own. Can't remember were but they are around with exact specifications.

Comment

Could try here: Hyosung Group
          aka Matt
          RB 2 11

Comment

Originally posted by The Acumen View Post
            lol i second. hyosung doesn't look good in naked but the vtr250 does and its a better bike.

But yes i have seen some for sale but not my own. Can't remember were but they are around with exact specifications.
            You actually saw some for sale with the outline I gave? Well its good to know they're available somewhere, so thanks for that. And yeh, I already know the whole argument against hyos, theres enough discussions in PSB about that already.

Originally posted by bograt View Post
            Could try here: Hyosung Group
            Good idea, thanks for that.

Comment

I'm sure you could get one brand new from dale brittons

Comment

[QUOTE=gongzee;1579400]You actually saw some for sale with the outline I gave? Well its good to know they're available somewhere, so thanks for that. And yeh, I already know the whole argument against hyos, theres enough discussions in PSB about that already.

Well i've got a gt250r and i'm pretty happy. If you've got your heart set on a gt250 it'll be good.

Yeah i've seen one second hand with that exact spicifications and it was really cheap so i thought damn if only it wasnt black and naked i would grab it straight away. I think someones bought it though thats why i can't find it anymore. I'm pretty sure it was in gumtree too.

Was the exact same as this
                http://www.bikesales.com.au/all-bike...cs=9&silo=1400

Except it was 2008 and it was in WA. same digital speed and analogue rev meter

Comment

Cheers for the input guys. I went and had another look and try on one today at the motorcycle n scooter show (which was great, btw). I don't really have my heart set on this bike, and i already own a motorcycle so I know more of what I want out of one. There was more than a few reasons why i was looking at the gt250, but after trying out a whole bunch of bikes today a lot has changed in my thinking. Pretty much I was just curious whether they even exist for me to consider them (since I didn't see them much when i was looking for my first bike either).

Originally posted by Carly View Post
                  I'm sure you could get one brand new from dale brittons
                  Yeh I'm sure you're right, but I wouldn't be able to afford that in my budget =[

[quote=The Acumen;1580997]
                  Originally posted by gongzee View Post
                  Well i've got a gt250r and i'm pretty happy.
                  Hey man, thats good to know there's some satisfied hyosung customers. thanks for sharing.

Comment

Get a VTR.

Comment

I asked the price of one today and they cost 9.3k new. A new CB400 was 10.5 or so K. those vtrs are pretty expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by gongzee View Post
                        I asked the price of one today and they cost 9.3k new. A new CB400 was 10.5 or so K. those vtrs are pretty expensive.
                        quality does tend to bump up the price.
                        Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                        Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Hahahahahahaha.

Comment

Buy faired version, remove fairings? Arent they basically the same bike except one has fairings? Or Dale Brittons as said above, or get them in a random color and get it repainted black, or buy a VTR(just joining in lol).

Is it your first bike or...?
                            Success is nothing more then taking advantage of an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              Hahahahahahaha.
                              does not apply to anything italian

i meant in regards to VTR v Hyo....meh
                              Need a website designer? PM me for a quote.
                              Here are some sites I've done recently - Velocity Race Team | Business Insurance | West Perth Insurance Broker | Labour Hire | Final Trim Operators

Comment

Working...
                              X