Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mechanically Minded Person Needed 18/7 (tommorow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanically Minded Person Needed 18/7 (tommorow)

My mate has finally decided after having his license for about a year to actually buy a bike.
    He has found a 1991 ZX2R at wanneroo motorcycles on prindeville drive and we looked at it today.
    Its looks ok-ish and has the usual funny noises associated with old bikes. It runs well and the bloke there said it has just had a service. However for interests sake im hoping to get someone with a bit of mechanical knowledge to have a squiz/listen at it and offer their opinion.

So is anyone free at some time tomorrow in the wanneroo area that can have a look at it? any time is fine either me or him will be there and im sure he can provide a 6pk if someone volunteers

cheers

Fonz
    SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
    I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Have you tried Derek Ball?? retty sure he's up that way

Comment

hehehe...derek ball is gonna be in guildford tomorrow....but maybe you can catch him after that...I will drop his number into you on the way past just in case
      Life's short, stay close to the things that make you happy!!

Comment

haha after doing this for your bike and seeing how that worked out...

bags not.
        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

but everything you said was correct
          SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee
          I hope you choke on a donut, and when you do I'm going to inappropriately hit on your grieving widows.

Comment

Tell him to come buy mine it dosen't have any funny noises
            Motorbikes run on fire and air. Its elemental -Matt Kelly

Comment

Fonzy, I'm just around the corner at work on Buckingham. If you make it in the afternoon say round 4 I can do it for you. Can't do it much before that - I'll be the only one in my department all day
              Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via
              For The Tenacious, No Road Is Impassable

Comment

cheers mate. around 4 is fine.

ive shot to a pm with my number
                SUCH IS LIFE

Originally posted by lee

Comment

Working...
                X