Theory test?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory test?????

ok, so ill be taking my theory test soon, but apparently there is no online thing, like there is for your car theory test, so i was wondering what i can do to help me prepare for this test/where i can find info/ any tips and pointers

Cheeeeeeeers

hey, it's pretty much common knowledge. but there is the test q's online at dpi site i'm pretty sure? they might be slightly different or mixed up but basically the same. the questions are so stupid that it's almost a joke test....

you'll kill it!

Comment

Basically, do you know that your not supposed to ride with your feet on the handle bars you will be fine... (yes that was a question when I sat the theory), the only thing I didnt know at the time was that the front brake is the most effective (I came from riding bicycles and using too much front sent you over the bars).

Very similar to the car theory test really.
      Originally posted by browncow
      Sometimes, I see you post, and I understand what all the individual words mean, but I have no idea what you're actually saying.

Comment

Dont ride in oil strips.
        Don't ride on side of road.
        Don't ride in blindspots.
        Don't pop wheelies past the 5-0.

Shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rockard View Post
          hey, it's pretty much common knowledge. but there is the test q's online at dpi site i'm pretty sure? they might be slightly different or mixed up but basically the same. the questions are so stupid that it's almost a joke test....

you'll kill it!
          ok awesome, tahnks, ill take a look

Originally posted by malenko View Post
          Basically, do you know that your not supposed to ride with your feet on the handle bars you will be fine... (yes that was a question when I sat the theory), the only thing I didnt know at the time was that the front brake is the most effective (I came from riding bicycles and using too much front sent you over the bars).

Very similar to the car theory test really.
          thankyou for your tips ^.^

Comment

Pretty sure there is booklet you can get from the DPI...

If you can be bothered waiting in line...
            Karma is a fucking bitch!!! What goes around comes around and you'll get yours!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!

Comment

there should be a link on the dpi website that lets you download a very old pdf version for it..i'll see if i can find it for ya..

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
              Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

here..

http://www.dpi.wa.gov.au/mediaFiles/...ycletheory.pdf

hope it helps..

Originally posted by HotelBushranger
                Talked to some chick today at the village that rides a GPX 250. Wasn't very friendly though, must have crabs.

Comment

if you know things like you need to put your foot down when you stop then you basically know enough about biking to pass the first test.
                  Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by PETGIXXER View Post
                    Pretty sure there is booklet you can get from the DPI...

If you can be bothered waiting in line...
                    ooo kool, maybe i shall treck down there, thanks
                    Originally posted by shui View Post
                    awesome, thankyou, i will take a look

Comment

Originally posted by Stormrider View Post
                      if you know things like you need to put your foot down when you stop then you basically know enough about biking to pass the first test.
                      lol ok, i shall keep that in mind

Comment

Originally posted by shui View Post
                        I sat the theory test on Friday of last week at City West. They sit you in front of a computer that asks you all the questions that are in that pdf (might have been in a slightly different order, but the same questions). You get 15 mins but takes less than 2 or 3 mins to complete. A quick eye test and a $70 later and you get the piece of paper.

Comment

Originally posted by ccooper View Post
                          I sat the theory test on Friday of last week at City West. They sit you in front of a computer that asks you all the questions that are in that pdf (might have been in a slightly different order, but the same questions). You get 15 mins but takes less than 2 or 3 mins to complete. A quick eye test and a $70 later and you get the piece of paper.
                          Buy a Hyosung.

Comment

Originally posted by ccooper View Post
                            awesome, thanks for the insight, i appriciate it

Comment

they are multiple choice questions and even if you don't know the answer generally 2 of the 3 are just plain ridiculous answers so just choose the most sensible answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X