slip on......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slip on......

hi all,can anyone suggest a good slip on for a 09 ninja 250r?????

where is the cheapest place to buy it????

and i want one that sounds wicked/hot....so please give me your opinions and advise......
    thanks ninja starr

LOL full of questions!

For good prices try eBay, motomummy.com and of course superbiketoystore.com

For pipes you like, best to find out yourself, youtube various makers on your model bike. Hear what sounds you like etc...

Comment

We may not meet your criteria if you're after the cheapest one you can find but have some pics:

Roo Racing Mufflers Ninja 250

and video / sound:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuHIAeMZTP8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Ninja 250 at idle with Roo Racing muffler in place[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaiCo9aNiok&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Roo Racing muffler fitted to a new Ninja 250.[/ame]
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtQsU4GQzN8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Customer takes delivery of a Roo Racing muffler fitted to a new Ninja 250.[/ame]

Any questions, give me a call (08) 9361 0477

Alex
      sigpic Join us on facebook..

Comment

i have a roo racing muffler and it sounds pretty good. Go on a 250 ride and see what other people have on there Ninjas and listen to them at idle and at revs. Ive seen a couple that were insanely loud and one just sounded crap, but its all up to your taste
        James

Comment

I have a yoshi pipe, its a tiny bit too loud. but sounds mint when idleing.

Bit too exspencive
          You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

Ditto, I have a yoshi one aswell, sounds really nice idling, a bit loud so warming up the engine in the morning can be a real pain.

They really do scream at higher revs

Comment

probably should put the baffle in...
              You talk about domination, but have you ever caress her spine with your fingertips, Bedded her for the night, or gotten lost in her beauty?

Comment

try shane @ screaming demon / Ixil Exhausts, good bloke and good pipes

Comment

Originally posted by burlyoaf View Post
                  try shane @ screaming demon / Ixil Exhausts, good bloke and good pipes
                  i got mine from shane but for a 2008 ninja sounds good and heaps cheaper than a yoshi

Comment

Hi guys, i'm thinking of putting one in as well, as i find that car's don't hear me when splitting.

How much are you guys paying for the slip ons?
                    "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Probably around a grand for a decent slip-on.

Don't know how much the price varies for a 250, i'm talking from an R1 perspective.

Comment

i paid 250 for a can for the hyo, zx7r had one when i bought it

Comment

Originally posted by Hazelnutty View Post
                          Hi guys, i'm thinking of putting one in as well, as i find that car's don't hear me when splitting.

How much are you guys paying for the slip ons?
                          Ours are $645 inc GST and fitting with local support availability.
                          sigpic Join us on facebook..

Comment

I have a two brothers from Mack1
                            $600 from memory

Comment

Originally posted by Roo Racing View Post
                              Ours are $645 inc GST and fitting with local support availability.
                              Even though i'm all for supporting local shops, and considering i was expecting to pay $700-$800 odd for the exhaust (so your price is in my budget) i just don't particularly like the sound or look of the roo racing muffler...
                              The sound is grunty, and would probably look sweet on a bigger bike, but i'm really after something a bit louder, that can be heard over the radio in a car...
                              "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Working...
                              X