?? tyre pressure for zzr250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?? tyre pressure for zzr250

Just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their head what the tyre pressure should be front and back for a 1997 zzr250? Bike doesnt feel right and i am thinking maybe its the tyres. Thanks Jodee

When in doubt try 30psi front, 30psi rear...

Comment

Thankyou will go down to the garage and see whats in them and put them up if less than 30
      If tyres are ok, then i dont know wtf it is but just not right.

Comment

Dare I say check your manual?
        Originally posted by Dragunov-21
        If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov-21 View Post
          Dare I say check your manual?
          ummmmm dont ya think i would if i had one

sheeeesh!!!!

Comment

Hey Jodee, grab yourself a good pressure gauge too if you can. Never trust the ones at the servos. I inflate to the servo gauge and then double check with my own.

Comment

Kids these days...

I'm at work, so I can't be sure, but I think the third link would be your best bet.

The more you know...

*EDIT* +1 on the pressure gauge. If you don't have it on you, over-inflate by 3-5psi, and let them down sufficiently when you get home.
              If you want me to answer a question, I want you to ask one that doesn't put words in my mouth that were never there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat750 View Post
                Hey Jodee, grab yourself a good pressure gauge too if you can. Never trust the ones at the servos. I inflate to the servo gauge and then double check with my own.
                yeah have been meaning to get one so this will prompt me to actually do it
                thanks

Comment

Kids these days...

I'm at work, so I can't be sure, but I think the third link would be your best bet.

The more you know...
                  It would have been a big effort just to post up the correct tyre
                  pressures......

Kids these days.....

Comment

Kids these days...

The more you know...
                    ha ha you so funny
                    just wanted a quick response from someone if they knew as i am in a hurry. didnt want to be f#%king around on the computer for ages

will look at it when i have more time though

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                      pressures......

Kids these days.....

Comment

Originally posted by jules_1972 View Post
                        pressures......

Kids these days.....
                        When the work net filter blocks half the links under personal network storage, yes, it was.

You're welcome though

Comment

When the work net filter blocks half the links under personal network storage, yes, it was.

You're welcome though

Then I have to ask, why bother posting at all?

So your work net filter blocks a Google Search for ZZR250
                          and doesn't block PSB???

Comment

~facepalm~

A lot of pdf manuals are hosted on network storage sites. Network storage sites are blocked by my work's admin. Forums are not. So to answer your question, that is exactly right.

And I posted because the third link on the page I pointed the OP to was likely to contain exactly the info she was looking for. That's what we, in the trade, call help.

So I decided to be dry about it - drown me.

Comment

~facepalm~

A lot of pdf manuals are hosted on network storage sites. Network storage sites are blocked by my work's admin. Forums are not. So to answer your question, that is exactly right.

And I posted because the third link on the page I pointed the OP to was likely to contain exactly the info she was looking for. That's what we, in the trade, call help.

So I decided to be dry about it - drown me.

Guess it was to hard to post 2 x numbers huh??

That's what we in the trade call wasting company time.......

Comment

Working...
                              X