Goodbye 250... Hello 650!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye 250... Hello 650!

Hi all, just wanna share with you that I now own a Suzuki SV650S... my first big bike and I am rapt with it :-) Hope to see some PSB crew again on the Gnome run.

Go the V-Twins!

(I also has a Suzuki Across 250 for sale as a result of this... see For Sale thread)
    Be patient or become one.

Ride with Passion. Ride with Purpose. Ride with Pride.

pics or it never happened!
    Can you help with foster care?
    http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...needed-163289/

Comment

My new steed

Happened!
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats Ace, I'll make sure I check it out in November if I don't see it before

Comment

Grats ace, im also looking to upgrade to a 650 suzuki gsxf in the near future
          and ive also got an across atm.
          Hows the power upgrade?

Comment

Ooh, narce.
            Insert witty comment here

Comment

Yeah nice. My boy got one of those...a red one. I got it lowered so I could ride it. Took it from dixon rd to bunbury and back to rocky. Sore back, too much the lean on for me....freaking awesome ride tho....still looking for whatever the big bike is going to be.

Comment

Tec - how good is the Across as a learner bike, love mine. The power shift is awesome, I'm a small bloke so it takes no effort to get the SV moving! Just gotta myself used to the different power range with the V-twin now. I'm sure it will put a smile on my dial for a while :-) I know two folks with GSX650Fs and they swear buy them.

nin - Yeah it is a sporty model, hence the lean factor. I actually prefer a more upright riding position myself, like the new Suzuki SFV650 Gladius. I test rode one and want want want, but this girl will see me thru til the time comes for my first 'off the showroom floor' bike.

Comment

Originally posted by acegalaxi View Post
                  Tec - how good is the Across as a learner bike, love mine. The power shift is awesome, I'm a small bloke so it takes no effort to get the SV moving! Just gotta myself used to the different power range with the V-twin now. I'm sure it will put a smile on my dial for a while :-) I know two folks with GSX650Fs and they swear buy them.
                  The across is a great bike for someone who has already got their RE licence i think, it is a little big and heavy for first timers, but apart from that it really is a great bike.
                  The boot is awesome too, one of a kind
                  I just took mine to the hills and had a blast as usual

Comment

woah nice, gotta love the twins, something about all that low down grunt

Comment

Wow! amazing color! very vivid blue
                      Our Father, Who art at Phillip Island, Hallowed be thy name
                      Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done
                      In the backroads as it is on the freeway
                      Give us this day our high-octane premium fuel
                      And forgive us our lanesplitting
                      As we forgive the four wheel drives, the volvos and the taxis
                      And lead us not into gravel corners
                      But deliver us from hand-held radars
                      For thine is thy leather, thy denim, thy Gore-Tex and thy Kevlar
                      Amen ORIGINAL POST BY DEB

Comment

Thanks, the colour is purdy. Gets looks at the servo, which always makes me :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X