VTR 250 Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VTR 250 Exhaust

Hey guys, I have done a search for this, there is a current thread aboutmegacycle and roo racing pipes for VTR's but I wanted to explore all the options for the VTR.

I found a can I really like the sound of but when I search for it all I get is pictures of it on R1's, and no where to buy it for the VTR. Could someone help me as to where I would find it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu3kdL6_aa4"]YouTube - 2007 Honda VTR 250 (VTR250) with Leo Vince slip on.[/ame]

I just love that sound!

Also, I want the thing to be loud, I want people on the road to hear me coming, I want the bike to sound sexy, and I will be keeping this bike well past when I get a bigger bike so save the "ZOMG just saev fur the big biek " stuff to yourself please.

Jesus, that didn't take long.

Are you getting just the muffler or a full system?

Comment

Dunno, I don't care about the lawnmower performance really so maybe a slip-on.

The stocker sounds nice but why sound nice when you can sound awesome

Comment

Hmm... Had a look at the LeoVince website, they don't say the do Exhaust for the VTR 250, at least not anymore?

Comment

That must be why I can't find it that's a shame cos it sounds sex

Comment

mate im up woodvale way, if you want to come round some time and check out the megacycle, maybe go for a ride with me as well just shoot me a pm. Ive been very happy with it
            Originally posted by polonY
            Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

sweet

Comment

I have no idea what brand mine is, but it is loud. will have a look for a name on the pipe
                just be aware if your riding every day it will get annoying quick

Comment

could you buy a cheap 2nd hand leovince can and mod it to fit?
                  Hot air balloons, the gentleman's escape vehicle.

Comment

This is possibly what the youtube guy did, I might just go see the bloke at roo racing and get one made up will be less hassle.

Comment

I just bought a 2006 vtr250 with a staintune muffler. Sounds awesome. Seems to have a deeper sound than a roo racing pipe.

Comment

This sounds decent, if they are still available.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBycoeFuIQ]YouTube - Honda VTR 250 with Neptune Exhaust[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Michael/ View Post
                          This sounds decent, if they are still available.

YouTube - Honda VTR 250 with Neptune Exhaust
                          no they arent.
                          Originally posted by polonY
                          Don't worry about shitting people off. Unless you ride a ninja 250 or a cbr250rrrrrr

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uzd84Sa-eQ"]YouTube - Honda VTR250 Rear Camera Test[/ame]
                            My old vtr with a roo pipe... i rekon they sound wicked...
                            Speed dosen't kill, its the slowing down that does...

Comment

That sounds good. Since the guy from Roo is here in perth I might go down to his shop when I've got my liscence, I read somewhere he can make shorty mufflers which i think would look great on the VTR

I did a little lame paint job to get an idea of how it would look.
                              Last edited by GUE57; 30-10-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X