Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance Gamma Air Filter and Float valve kit

Hi Guys,
    Giving my new RG 500 the once over and this kit was suggested to me as a great mod for the carbies. I have done a search through the forum but can't find any reference to it.
    Does anyone use one? Are there better alternatives for the float valves?
    Any information would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
    Tom

Got one

Hey Tom, I have got one of his new ones (the Tripod kit) and should be able to give you some feedback shortly (as you can see from the other thread I am currently putting the motor back in after a rebuild). From what I understand, the pods were his old style from 20 years ago, the tripo kit is his new versions. The guy is friendly and easy to talk to if you want his number (Skype is easy and cheap) and has been working on Gammas and modifying for 20 odd years (check his site though it is very basic as he isnt a computer guy Lance Gamma Suzuki RG500, Yamaha RZ500 RZV500 RD500 ). He has some good stuff for the gamma for OEM and also for upgrades (front ends, swingers, fairings, brakes, etc).

Comment

Thanks for the info Chris, gave him a call and was blown away by his enthusiasm for the RG. What a wealth of information.
      After chatting for over half an hour, I ordered his kit.
      I will post my experience with it when it turns up.
      Good luck with your rebuild.
      Cheers,
      Tom

Comment

Yeah mate, he is keen and has some good bits of kit. I have some of his fairings (in CF though) and some of his crawford pipes on order among other stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X