Aww, it's broken - Aprilia RS250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone ?

Almost 2 months without a post......This 2t thread is dead. Whats going on ? Have all 2t enthusiasts left PSB or have they migrated to other sites like pert two strokes or Australian smokers ?

Comment

• Originally posted by leander View Post
      Almost 2 months without a post......This 2t thread is dead. Whats going on ? Have all 2t enthusiasts left PSB or have they migrated to other sites like pert two strokes or Australian smokers ?

Loud is busy fettling a 750 4-stroke. Infidel, right?
      I've got a Mach IV and a TZ350... and i still hang around here with the infidels.

Also:
      A Benelli 250/4 isn't a 'stroker... what's going on?
      Never heard of pert two strokes, so i'm curious... is that a site where people use both hands to fondle a pair of breasts (kinds like 'wax on, wax off')?

S.
      Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by leander View Post
        Forgive me if I'm wrong but were you not previously known as "collector" and, along with Evil Dwarf, largely and publicly wrapped up in the 2t exodus from PSB?

[MENTION=6797]Sprint[/MENTION] you forgot to mention that you're the "heir apparent" to an RS250.
        Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
        1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

• Originally posted by Loud View Post

[MENTION=6797]Sprint[/MENTION] you forgot to mention that you're the "heir apparent" to an RS250.
          /gollum voice
          My precccioooooooouuuus.

S.
          Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Loud;3353647]Forgive me if I'm wrong but were you not previously known as "collector" and, along with Evil Dwarf, largely and publicly wrapped up in the 2t exodus from PSB?

I am not sure how this pertains to your last comment. The thread has clearly not prospered over the past months. Loud, I am not having a crack at the forum, just an observation.
            Last edited by leander; 08-05-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Sprint;3353642]Loud is busy fettling a 750 4-stroke. Infidel, right?
              I've got a Mach IV and a TZ350... and i still hang around here with the infidels.

Also:
              A Benelli 250/4 isn't a 'stroker... what's going on?
              Never heard of pert two strokes, so i'm curious... is that a site where people use both hands to fondle a pair of breasts (kinds like 'wax on, wax off')?

There is clearly something "not right" with you Sprint. I am unclear as to what you refer to.

Comment

• Not right?
                OK.

You list your motorbike as a Benelli 250/4.
                In fun, i used your own line about whats going on in jest, pointing out that your bike is a 4 stroke.
                Not right or just fun... you can play judge. Oh wait... you did.

So on we go... pert... you typed pert. pert reminds me of tits. can you fill in the gaps?

All intended in jest.
                Or not right, as you suggest.

Next.

S.

Comment

• Dont take yourself too seriously Sprint.

You just reminded me why I haven`t posted here for a long time.

I apologise for coming back to the site. You guys obviously are going OK and do not require any "old heads" here.
                  Last edited by leander; 08-05-2017, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• There's clearly something "not right" with you leander.
                    Dont slam the door on the way out, noting you're still lurking now...old head.

S.

Comment

• "Dont slam the door on the way out"

That is so old hat and tired. Please a little originality would surely be befitting for an old bloke like me :-)

L. (now thats funny)

Comment

Working...
                      X