X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGV VJ22 guages an speedo cable Wanted

Hello fellow smokers.

Im chasing a dash set up for the new girl

Am after an RGV VJ22 speedo / tacho /temp set up with the speedo cable.
    Also at a stretch a 40 tooth rear sproket in good nick would be lovely as well

If you have either, that you dont want drug money for, and you can help, then please PM me your number and Ill give you a call this weekend.

Kind regards

Seahorse

I bought a Rental Alloy sprockect for $50 landed from the UK... but they are now 69.95 at MCAS which would be quicker. Theye told me that Renthal Aus doesnt do anything <40T in Aus, the UK has 38 and 39.

Try Deet for the other parts, hes always been good.
    Lovely 1974 Honda Mt250 For Sale! (See my website below

Click to see My Projects: Yamaha RZ350 F1 YPVS, Honda XL500R, SL125, KTMaha Supermoto, RD350LC Hybrid - Athena 421cc, Honda MT250

My other interests: PloProf.com and DeskDivers.com

Comment

Originally posted by JonW View Post
      I bought a Rental Alloy sprockect for $50 landed from the UK... but they are now 69.95 at MCAS which would be quicker. Theye told me that Renthal Aus doesnt do anything <40T in Aus, the UK has 38 and 39.

Try Deet for the other parts, hes always been good.
      Cheers john looks like 40/17 combo is the choice that will suite me, with a 160/60 tyre. Looks like 10000 rpm in 6th will be in the 196 kmph range and at 5000 rpm around 100 km/ph
      Hopefully some one will find a guage set up. Out of interest I wired up an RGV VJ 22 tacho as a test, reads a couple thou higher, but does work, might even double wire one and compare with the RZ when I get an RGV one for real.
      Will run the rgv speedo cable and speedo, and ultimately experiment with the temp guages.

Cheers again.

Comment

I have a suzuki set up on my rz and find the tacho is reading lower than what I think the motor is spinning at.

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
          I have a suzuki set up on my rz and find the tacho is reading lower than what I think the motor is spinning at.
          IMO Its the oposite. I will post a comparison when I get an RGV tacho of some kind sole.

Comment

I cant get past 9000rpm but sounds faster than that. Can you check this out?

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
              looks like 40/17 combo is the choice that will suite me
              Why did you go with 17/40?

I'm guessing its not for an RGV?

Comment

Originally posted by mantic View Post
                Why did you go with 17/40?

I'm guessing its not for an RGV?
                rz 350/ rg running running gear

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
                  I cant get past 9000rpm but sounds faster than that. Can you check this out?
                  Will do Grae, but wont be until after March. If I don't get back on this subject PM a reminder to me. You can bring your bike over, my bike will be the guinee pig, then if your happy whe can wire up something else to yours.

Comment

Cheers Seahrse. Im booked out now till after Anzac day so dont think the bike wil be looked at till then.

Comment

Hello fellow smokers.

Am after an RGV VJ22 speedo / tacho /temp set up with the speedo cable.
                      Kind regards Seahorse
                      Found some guages, am still after a 40 tooth RGV rear sproket, Anybody?

Comment

Found some guages, am still after a 40 tooth RGV rear sproket, Anybody?
                        Where did you find the gauges?

Comment

Working...
                        X