Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd Blue Haze Ride + Display Sunday 25th November 2012 - expressions of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Blue Haze Ride + Display Sunday 25th November 2012 - expressions of interest

date set for sunday 25th november
    open to any 2t no cc restrictions

with the success of last years one thought might do another one if there is still a keen interest

just putting it out there so if you have a project on the go then you now have a timeline to meet

also to see if theres an interest in doing an event tee shirt - it would be a simple design one colour print - whats your views?
    Last edited by AAA Super Roo Charters; 10-08-2012, 10:01 AM.

Last one was great. I will be there! Tee shirt would be fantastic XXXL please:grin:
    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Yes on both counts

Comment

mebee......might be home for this one

Comment

Providing Im not on call Id be interested.
          RS 250 - TTW Heads, Cougar PVs, Arrow Pipes, Gilles Rear Sets, Tyga Rear Tail, Hel Braided Lines,
          Paint job by Potato (Straightline2Ten)

Comment

Last ride was brilliant keen for another.Big yes on the shirt idea too.

Comment

yeah im keen for this looking forward to it what happened about the tuning day?

Comment

Originally posted by pesty74 View Post
                yeah im keen for this looking forward to it what happened about the tuning day?
                pesty74 we havnt forgotten

rooboy just had a knee replacement this week so the tuning will be around august/september

hope that helps

Comment

too easy

Comment

in for this for sure! (bump)
                    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

yeah would be keen, just have a corner marker system on the ride and we'll all be able to arrive together.
                      There are two questions in life.
                      1:Which way do I go
                      2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Yes and Yes. Last year was bloody great, the T is an awesome Idea, no doubt it will become an inaugral part of your Safety equipement Mike, that and the Japanese riding boots.

Comment

Originally posted by D.J View Post
                          yeah would be keen, just have a corner marker system on the ride and we'll all be able to arrive together.
                          does this mean you have dobbed yourself in for this position?

Comment

Yep for sure , will need a few though spaced through the group. can touch base nearer to the ride.
                            There are two questions in life.
                            1:Which way do I go
                            2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Originally posted by AAA Super Roo Charters View Post
                              does this mean you have dobbed yourself in for this position?
                              The old man used to say to me son, never miss a perfect oportunity to say absolutely nothing. Will you be wearing flouro Deej ? You would look handsome in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X