Clear All

• 2 tee ride this sunday 26th

good weather forecast for sunday

since i missed the helicopter ride, titts and seafood arrr

meetng at burswood park carpark for a short ride in the perth hills

12pm meet
    12 30pm depart
    approx 140km ride
    Last edited by AAA Super Roo Charters; 24-08-2012, 11:31 AM.

Im playing dad this weekend, but might come to the meeting point to say g'day, the son doesnt get outa bed until 12ish any way.
    Cant continue on in the hills unfortunately, gotta get home to make his weetbix. Seeya at 1030 ish.

Comment

Nope, I'm taking a friend out on a ZX10R for her first ride on a bike and we're due in Midland for 11am. Also I'm not sure if having a good looking girl holding on to me is going to make up for having to ride a 4 stroke.
      Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
      1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Would love to come, but am going to barbagallo's this sunday
        Sorry, Ill be in for the next one!

Comment

no worries

Comment

I would... But I'm moving... Oh and the minor problem of my motor is around 4000kms away :-) have fun! One day I'll make one.

Comment

im keen but flying back to work friday and plus my bike is in the shop getting top end an new carby fitted and tuned pick it up next friday when i get back and need to run it in so looking forward to then lol

Comment

2t ride sunday!! Oh if i had a shadow it would be there but no shadow no ride unless there is someone that can do the job. Hanging out to take the grey beast out!!

Comment

Originally posted by user_name View Post
                  2t ride sunday!! Oh if i had a shadow it would be there but no shadow no ride unless there is someone that can do the job. Hanging out to take the grey beast out!!
                  pm me your details and will sort you out

Comment

Pm sent! Weather looks great!! Blue sky no cloud but a chance of blue smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
                      Nope, I'm taking a friend out on a ZX10R for her first ride on a bike and we're due in Midland for 11am. Also I'm not sure if having a good looking girl holding on to me is going to make up for having to ride a 4 stroke.
                      Bring her along loud!! Us 2t guys are all sophisticated and stuff cough cough.. We will even forgive her with her riding a 4stroke...

Comment

Originally posted by user_name View Post
                        Bring her along loud!! Us 2t guys are all sophisticated and stuff cough cough.. We will even forgive her with her riding a 4stroke...
                        No point.. there's no way he'd keep up with the 2T's on a ZX10

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
                          No point.. there's no way he'd keep up with the 2T's on a ZX10
                          Haha good point.

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
                            Im playing dad this weekend, but might come to the meeting point to say g'day, the son doesnt get outa bed until 12ish any way.
                            Cant continue on in the hills unfortunately, gotta get home to make his weetbix. Seeya at 1030 ish.
                            sorry mate had to amend the time to midday

Comment

Originally posted by AAA Super Roo Charters View Post
                              sorry mate had to amend the time to midday
                              Roger, will say Gday another time,
                              kind regards Seahorse.

Comment

Working...
                              X