Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1992 YZR500 on ebay....

Interesting bike.

RACING HARRIS YZR500 V4 SCREAMER OW1C 1992 EX KEVIN MITCHELL MEGA SPEC GP | eBay
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Wow!! Lazy $100,000 aud.

Comment

That is very nice even has my name on it , Bugger just seen the price 65 000 pounds

Comment

noice - if i had that kind of toy budget i would try and buy it, no question, to have a v4 2T GP bike in the garage is my one remaining want and dream, as far as 2 strokes go anyhow. but it'd have to be fully ridable with spares, there is no way i could have it propped up around the house as some kind of ornament and not take it to trackdays and experience what it has to offer
        I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Comment

Magnesium carburetors?!!! Holy sh!tballs!!

Just one thing - laying it on its side for restoration? That's pretty ordinary... and that's coming from a guy that uses bricks and planks to support engine removal on an RS125! The RS250 restoration only saw the bike on its side when it was a bare frame and swingarm - surely the seller could afford front and rear stands?
          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

One of my biggest dreams is one day owning a V4 NSR 500 GP...one can dream...
            SP RACINGis supported by:
            MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
            Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
            Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

I can appreciate the initial cost to purchase this bike as a little high.
              The running cost would be through the roof.
              Every 4 days at the track you would chuck 4 pistons and little ends in the bin and 2 refurbished cranks every 12 days. It would eat clutch plates too! and this is before you start to feed it slicks. Thank god its not an unleaded machine so you can at least pour avgas down its throat. The spares that you would need to run it would be bullshit.
              The guys over at nsr world are running a vtwin nsr500 and the actual running cost is breathtaking.

Comment

seller must be some kind of middle man as he dont sell to many motorbikes just crashed ones

so would say you could buy it cheaper then the feebay price

heres one for the budget owner

Google Translate

and its running

Comment

Working...
                X