Looking for a rz350 or similar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a rz350 or similar

Haven't got enough posts to post an ad but after joining the blue haze run on my RD400 I would like to get another 2 stroke.
    I am keen on a RZ350 but could be tempted by something else.If any of you have something you may want to sell,even a "bitza"
    please let me know,that includes your Daytona Ian!!!

And a very nice RD400 it is.

Comment

do you want to buy this?
      Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by tarjla View Post
        Haven't got enough posts to post an ad but after joining the blue haze run on my RD400 I would like to get another 2 stroke.
        I am keen on a RZ350 but could be tempted by something else.If any of you have something you may want to sell,even a "bitza"
        please let me know,that includes your Daytona Ian!!!
        you might want to be more specific

what year going concern basket case

you might get a better result on your quest
        do you think i lack self discipline

Comment

Thanks for the RD400 compliment!.In regards to what I want,I am open to whatever people want to offer for sale.
          .................................................. .as long as its a two stroke
          Last edited by tarjla; 15-11-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Graelin on PSB has a Kenny Roberts RZ350 he was thinking about selling.Goes like the clappers.

Comment

Yes was temporally insane please forget I wanted to sell it. Needs a new battery and has not been ridden for a long time. The Black Dog Rides have been the focus. March 23 will be a date for the Avon Valley BDR around 200 Klm.

Yes goes like the clappers that one, cheers Dens.

Comment

You could afford a nicer air con system with the money from the bike sale,ask your wife what she thinks about it:o

Comment

I have a complete running registered rz350, and enough bits to build another 1 1/2. 4k and they are yours

Comment

Originally posted by dennisw View Post
                    Graelin on PSB has a Kenny Roberts RZ350 he was thinking about selling.Goes like the clappers.
                    This I can vouch for! 1st dibs at [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION]?
                    Rest in Peace
                    Brother Ryad

Comment

That will not last, Sean O please PM me if no one buys this in a few weeks, I may have a prospective or (Me).

Gozer what were you looking at getting out of yours ?. Id be interested in the pipes and the top end if you were thinking of going back to original for the sale.

Comment

Ooh, tell me more.sean'o...&#128522

Comment

Originally posted by irdizzle View Post
                          This I can vouch for! 1st dibs at [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION]?
                          Some one I know rode it around the suburbs for ten minutes, came back with a huge smile. Said something like. "I was Kenny Roberts for that time". It did sound sweet, kind of like the old race track days as I heard this man riding it like the factory designed them to be ridden.

I enjoyed listening to it as you and Dens have taken it for a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Graelin View Post
                            Yes was temporally insane please forget I wanted to sell it. Needs a new battery and has not been ridden for a long time. The Black Dog Rides have been the focus. March 23 will be a date for the Avon Valley BDR around 200 Klm.

Yes goes like the clappers that one, cheers Dens.
                            Welcome back to sanity Graelin, sounds like your feeling much better...
                            Last edited by oiler; 16-11-2013, 06:56 AM.

Comment

PM sent to g0zer thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X