nsr mc21 wheels on an rgv 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nsr mc21 wheels on an rgv 250

hey guys just wondering if nsr mc21 wheels will fit on an vj22 rgv 250,any info will be very helpful.

No one has answered, so... I think (from memory and the garage isnt close by) the axle sizes (maybe just the front?) on the MC21 wheels are larger than the RGV which means you would either need to find bearings that fitted between the axle and the wheel well, or sleeve the axle. So its possible, and better than them being too small, but not an easy fit. Of course once youve fixed that issue you will need to check the sprocket lines up and that the disks are in the right place as well... could be an easy fit, but I'm well enough versed in converting bikes to know its probably not :/

if anyone has an Enkei 6 spoke front wheel from a Honda of this era or a cush drive for the rear, do let me know, I am going to use these wheels on a project as well.
    Lovely 1974 Honda Mt250 For Sale! (See my website below

Click to see My Projects: Yamaha RZ350 F1 YPVS, Honda XL500R, SL125, KTMaha Supermoto, RD350LC Hybrid - Athena 421cc, Honda MT250

My other interests: PloProf.com and DeskDivers.com

Comment

I have a mate who knows all about RGV 250's and has one. He said "No.. they won't". Sorry he didn't elaborate on why.
      I don;t know if this is helpfull or not
      Only dead fish go with the flow

Comment

thanks for the help guys

Comment

Working...
        X