shock spring compressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shock spring compressor

Does anyone have a rear shock spring compressor I can use/borrow?
    I ordered one on ebay but it's taking forever to arrive - and I want to remove the spring and measure it's free length, then order a new one asap.
    1993 Suzuki RGV250SP (VJ22)
    1996 Suzuki RGV250 (VJ22)
    1996 Suzuki RGV250SP (VJ23)

Yep, in Carine if that helps.

Comment

I have a set in the shed, I could possibly swing past your work tomorow if they fit
      Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

sorry, house got robbed yesterday so been dealing with that
        thanks Tony, if you're in Belmont this week and can drop it off that'd be awesome. I'll keep the shock in my car so can make sure it fits.

Comment

Originally posted by guppy View Post
          sorry, house got robbed yesterday so been dealing with that
          thanks Tony, if you're in Belmont this week and can drop it off that'd be awesome. I'll keep the shock in my car so can make sure it fits.
          they didnt get the keys to the bike - please dont say that

Comment

The ones I have look like this

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=120943424415

Is that the type your after?
            Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Comment

nah they didn't take any keys - laptop, ps3, two helmets and sets of gloves, ipod, earphones, old phone.
              on the laptop I had all the photos of the rebuild, so pretty annoyed about that.

Tony, have you tried them on an rgv shock? anyway i'll have the shock with me, so it'll be clear pretty quickly if it fits or not.

Comment

Working...
              X