What a collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a collection

Picked this up off another site and just had to share the link...

Stunning is the only way to describe this collection..

kawi2strokes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7377

Oiler

Amazing collection... must be horrible waking up each morning only to be forced to decide which classic you will play with today

Comment

Great collection and some bikes I had never seen.

Comment

Holly shit
        Thats awsome , 5 cylider kwakas ?
        2 X cbx 6s

I cannot keep one bike clean
        There where dozens and all gleaming there .
        WOW
        REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
        (anarchy in english )

Comment

I wonder if he needs a curator/road tester for his collection? Cos id be down for that gig

Comment

Nice Collection, love the 5 cyl 2 bangers. Every time I see something like this I always feel kinda sad that the bikes have never really been ridden though....

Comment

Originally posted by out_in_front View Post
              Nice Collection, love the 5 cyl 2 bangers. Every time I see something like this I always feel kinda sad that the bikes have never really been ridden though....
              not to sure what you mean - ridden bikes get crashed

Comment

I resemble that remark.....

Yeah I know they get used and crashed etc but I personally like riding bikes, not looking at them - if I see a bike I like or appreciate, I want to ride it and I think other people should have the chance to ride it.

Comment

mo·tor·bike

/ˈmoʊtərˌbaɪk/ Show Spelled [moh-ter-bahyk] Show IPA noun 1. a small, lightweight motorcycle.

2. a bicycle that is propelled by an attached motor.

verb (used without object), mo·tor·biked, mo·tor·bik·ing. 3. to go by [COLOR=#333333]motorbike[/COLOR] drive or ride a motorbike.

mo•tor•cy•cleˈmoʊ tərˌsaɪ kəl(n.; v.)-cled, -cling.
                  1. (n.)a motor vehicle resembling a bicycle but larger and heavier, chiefly for one rider but sometimes having two saddles or a sidecar for passengers.
                    Category: Transportation
                  2. (v.i.)to ride on a motorcycle.

Category: Transportation

1. Please note sections 2 of the above.
                    I'm with you out in front those are just paperweights. Nice ones but no substitution for a well ridden ride.
                  Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Comment

Even if you rode a different bike each day they'd not get ridden much. Anyways, he employs a man to keep them charged up, fresh fuel etc.
                    Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

Working...
                    X