Merry christmas everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry christmas everyone

Thought i might wish all you smokey buggers a merry christmas and hope you give or get what you really want
    all the best and catch you all at the unit in the new year
    andy

All the very best for the festive season to all on PSB... been a great year and met some very nice folk along the way.

Cheers

Oiler

Comment

Thanks Andy. Judging by your unit I imagine that you're on Santa's "Nice" list, can't wait to see what he brings you this year!

Merry Christmas to you and all
      Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
      1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Back at you Andy. Cya again for another BBQ sometime in 2014 :-)

Comment

and a very smokey christmas to you and all the hazers

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
            One sleep left

Comment

Merry Christmas,look forward to another Stroker ride to the Man Cave.

Comment

merry xmas to the smoke makers especially the hcmc racers thanks for a great year at it and makin smoke !!!!

Comment

Yep Merry Xmas Gents,
                  remember we are doing a good thing keeping these bikes going for future generations to see them, plus they are a blast to ride so it's a win-win for us .

Next year looks good Tony, lots of meetings at Wanneroo and will try to get to Broadford this year.
                  There are two questions in life.
                  1:Which way do I go
                  2:Whats the lap record.

Comment

Merry Christmas fellow 2T fans! may your bike's run on all cylinders:grin:
                    I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN

Comment

Merry Xmas to all you smokers, what a great year it has been for depleting the ozone, awesome job team.
                      Super big thanks to Andy for that special moment in 2013, and to do it again would be fantastic.
                      Super Big thanks to Super roo and co for blue haze.
                      Super big thanks to DJ for helping me out with the LC frame for the Hybrid. ( shees running )
                      2013 has been a smoken good year, look forward to seeing all of you hoods in 2014.

Comment

Working...
                      X