rgv rear race tail piece.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rgv rear race tail piece.

Looking for a one piece rear rgv glass tail fairing. Looking at adapting it to fit my rg race bike. Doesn't matter if it needs repairs. Thanks guys

i have a mould to make a racing hump tail piece for a rgv500

you could lay one up

Comment

That sounds great AAA. Could I borrow or buy the mould. Im in Melbourne but will pay postage of course.

Comment

fark sorry man did read your on the east coast

pm me your number and will work something out

Comment

Hey i have a spare rear tail section if you're interested.
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
            Hey i have a spare rear tail section if you're interested.
            How much are you after for the tail piece, thro?

Comment

Hmm... let me check to see if I still have it this evening. I know I DID have 2 race-glass tail sections, but it didn't immediately jump out at me in the garage this morning.

How does a hundred bucks sound (assuming I have it)?

edit:
              ahh... sorry pick up only didn't realise you're in Melbourne (I am really not interested in posting it).
              “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Working...
              X