Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suzuki GT750

Hi All,

Its probably a folorn hope, but I need a headlamp & front indicators for a 76 GT750, I think the 550s are the same, could also use a good seat.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks Mark
    Sorry,
    I Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man !

Don't they just run a 7" sealed beam headlight the same as a car?
    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by Arwon View Post
      Don't they just run a 7" sealed beam headlight the same as a car?
      I bought mine from the States & it had one of those barn door fairings (and a king & Queen seat, arnt the yanks so tasteful?).

I assumed that the bits in the fairing were original & I would just need a new headlight shell, which I managed to get new from Suzuki.

Anyway turns out the stuff in the fairing was just el cheapo random car stuff.

Looking at the parts fiche, there is a large plate which goes inside the headlamp shell & a load of other gubbins, most of which is now obsoleted out. (so complex when you look at other bikes, no wonder they weigh so much).
      There are some secondhand in the States, but ive have the beam dipping the wrong way problem on my 750/4 & Z1, so I want a UK or Aussie unit if I can.

Hence the APB for a complete unit, if I can get one, If not I may have to bung something temp on it, but I cant really face the prospect of fighting with the birds nest wiring twice if I can avoid it.

Im aiming to have it on the road in time for the Jap bike show on the 23rd March if I can.

Be nice to have it original

Cheers Mark.
      Sorry,
      I Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed man !

Comment

Suzuki Gt750 1973-1977 (usa) parts list partsmanual partsfiche

Comment

Working...
        X