Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aprilia RS250 - Immaculate and for sale!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aprilia RS250 - Immaculate and for sale!!

No, not mine! As if...

But check this one:

Aprilia RS250 MAX Biaggi Replica 1996 in Mermaid Waters, QLD | eBay

[MENTION=32457]lachlanjohn[/MENTION] you'd be on to this already, right?
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

sighhhhhh...

Edit: not registered and can't be?? bit hexy.

Comment

If anyone is looking for an rs250 local I spotted a GP1 at rick gills as I drove past today

I wouldn't mind owning a gen 1 rs250 but that would mean I would have to sell something, and I can't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharky View Post
        sighhhhhh...

Edit: not registered and can't be?? bit hexy.
        2,083km from new. From new! Why would you be riding it?
        Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
        1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
          2,083km from new. From new! Why would you be riding it?
          Lol. a fair point it would sit in the shed like the other 3.

Comment

...Three?
            Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
            1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Last edited by Loud; 23-01-2014, 12:38 PM. Reason: Double post - weird
              Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
              1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by rgvlee View Post
                If anyone is looking for an rs250 local I spotted a GP1 at rick gills as I drove past today

I wouldn't mind owning a gen 1 rs250 but that would mean I would have to sell something, and I can't see that happening.
                Just hide it in Sharky's shed - bikes seem to multiply in there and his wife doesn't even mind!

Alternatively there's a host of brand new gen 1 fairings on the Aprilia forum right now - buy them and have two sets of clothes for the one bike!
                Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

I don't understand how it can be up for 4k. If it was for sale here in Perth I would buy it and sell my MK2 for 5 1/2 here. I prefer the look of the MK1.
                  Note :there is not a close up of the right side fork. Dampening side, leak issues on the MK1 as I have recently found out.

PS loud can you fix my front right fork for me when I get the seals, I don't know how. Ill buy you a bottle of Ribena.

Comment

I only drink Motul 710 and I've never replaced a fork seal in my life!

There's a set of forks for an RS250 on eBay right now though - $250.
                    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
                    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

Originally posted by seahorse View Post
                      I don't understand how it can be up for 4k. If it was for sale here in Perth I would buy it and sell my MK2 for 5 1/2 here. I prefer the look of the MK1.
                      It's the starting auction price.

I am sure you'll have very little luck registering it as it's an import manufactured in 1996 (I'm not going to say impossible based on past discussions I've had with motomax about bringing in a vj23). If it was registered it would probably be worth more to the right person. I think the price is about right sight unseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Loud View Post
                        I only drink Motul 710 and I've never replaced a fork seal in my life!

There's a set of forks for an RS250 on eBay right now though - $250.
                        Couple things, first you should be ashamed of yourself, for not ever replacing a fork seal, Second your tastes are two high, Motul 710 Pffft. True aussies drink Castrol.
                        Third shouldn't you be booted off for advertising for sale here, hey call me a dobber and kick me up the arse. God knows I deserve it.

Re the 250 forks, that's cheap, MK1s or Mk2's. ?

I was thinking of doing a dodgy swap my MK2's to the hybrid, and MK1s to the MK2, Do ya rekon anyone would notice. Can I swap over the bottom of the fork legs (the cast bit) as well, or is that permanently attached to the bottom of the fork, as I have to retain the MK1 speedo stopper. Spose I could tap a bolt in there to stop the speedo spinning.

RGV Lee re the 23, there is a member here with one but alas similarly it is not registered.
                        If you are really interested it may pay to put a wanted feeler out, if he reply's well all good, if not well no harm done. Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by loud View Post
                          no, not mine! As if...

But check this one:

aprilia rs250 max biaggi replica 1996 in mermaid waters, qld | ebay

[MENTION=32457]lachlanjohn[/MENTION] you'd be on to this already, right?
                          i missed this one, i saw you go past the other day i know no why you are called loud

Comment

...and if you want a REALLY immaculate RS250:

For sale? Zero-mile Aprilia RS250 Cup - Cool Motorcycles - Visordown

Comment

Drooling over the crate bike

Comment

Working...
                              X