Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No tail Light

Hey guys,

I have a 2006 Aprilia RS125 that's tail light doesn't work.
    Cop pulled me over last night and pointed it out to me. bloke was friendly and let me drive a few hundred meters to get home but just warned me.
    Anyways, my brake light, indicators etc. all work. the three fuses that i have look fine. Does anyone know of a 4th fuse or something some where? Is it meant to have a tail light? haha dumb questions but i can't figure this out.

Any help is appreciated. Cheers.

it's global , dude.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Comment

Pulled the globe out yet and checked to see if both filaments are still intact?

Older bikes with basic globes have dual filaments, one is tail one is brake;

Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

It's Italian. That's the problem!

Comment

It's either a loose connection to the tail light or a blown filament in the dual filament globe, as TurboR1 suggests.
          Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
          1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Comment

So was it the globe? Or do we need to dig deeper?
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Sorry about the slow reply. this is all sorted. Was just the globe. I didn't know about the dual filament thing.
              Cheers for the help

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
              So was it the globe? Or do we need to dig deeper?

Comment

Working...
              X