Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RD/RZ photo shoot Sunday 28th Feb 2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RD/RZ photo shoot Sunday 28th Feb 2016

    organising a photo shoot for any RD / RZ prior the the 9th jap bike show down at elizabeth quay / bell tower

    be down for 8 30am so get some great shots before we get kicked off

    of course any 2 strokes are welcome to come down and have a chat have your photo taken as well

  • #2
    just added to face book https://www.facebook.com/events/560997630735855/

    Comment


    • #3
      Hows this shaping up AAA, who's doing the shoot this year.

      Oiler

      Comment


      • #4
        No one here so far.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dennisw View Post
          No one here so far.
          today is the 21st
          Originally posted by Bendito
          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

          Comment


          • #6
            Fail Whale.

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by oiler View Post
                Hows this shaping up AAA, who's doing the shoot this year.

                Oiler
                ok got a photographer whos keen as on this photo shoot so please dont let us down
                Last edited by AAA Super Roo Charters; 23-02-2016, 07:12 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                  today is the 21st
                  mate will we get your presence on sunday

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Is this still on now the jap show is cancelled?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      was thinking it would be nice to take a bike out early this sunday morning but got things to do
                      Originally posted by Bendito
                      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by g0zer View Post
                        was thinking it would be nice to take a bike out early this sunday morning but got things to do
                        we all got things to do just have to prioritise sometimes

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X