Bimota V-Due 498

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bimota V-Due 498

Ok I know what i am prepared to pay for a new, never started bike. It is one of the train wreck originals with fuel injection and will likely never been fired.
    So whats it worth as a coffee table/ornament or collectable. I know the history of the bike etc but what do you think its worth fellow 2t`s ?

"and he asks $39,000." https://raresportbikesforsale.com/tag/500cc/

like most bike things these days its worth what people are willing to pay for it,

Comment

Tell him Redbook values it between $14,000 to $17,000, but since the services haven't been kept up every 6 months you'll offer $12,000.
      Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
        Tell him Redbook values it between $14,000 to $17,000, but since the services haven't been kept up every 6 months you'll offer $12,000.
        Text him "uill u tke $6k?"
        Originally posted by Desmo
        Why be a cunt about it?

Comment

Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post

To be fair, as a living room ornament it is far better and more of a talking point than some random POS ducati, so it's got that aspect going for it...
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Downside being everyone will still ask, "is it a Ducati", just like MV Agusta ownership.
            Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

kind of like when your drive a koenigsegg & people say "nice Ferrari" lol

Comment

Working...
              X