• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lachlanjohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hillz View Post
    kind of like when your drive a koenigsegg & people say "nice Ferrari" lol
    not as many of them as those Ducati's 200 different models all collectable all look the similar !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    kind of like when your drive a koenigsegg & people say "nice Ferrari" lol

Leave a comment:

• TurboR1
    replied
    Downside being everyone will still ask, "is it a Ducati", just like MV Agusta ownership.

Leave a comment:

• thro
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
    Tell him Redbook values it between $14,000 to $17,000, but since the services haven't been kept up every 6 months you'll offer $12,000.

To be fair, as a living room ornament it is far better and more of a talking point than some random POS ducati, so it's got that aspect going for it...

Leave a comment:

• Commander Keen
    replied
    Originally posted by TurboR1 View Post
    Tell him Redbook values it between $14,000 to $17,000, but since the services haven't been kept up every 6 months you'll offer $12,000.
    Text him "uill u tke $6k?"

Leave a comment:

• TurboR1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hillz
    replied
    "and he asks $39,000." https://raresportbikesforsale.com/tag/500cc/

like most bike things these days its worth what people are willing to pay for it,

Leave a comment:

• leander
    started a topic Bimota V-Due 498

Bimota V-Due 498

Ok I know what i am prepared to pay for a new, never started bike. It is one of the train wreck originals with fuel injection and will likely never been fired.
    So whats it worth as a coffee table/ornament or collectable. I know the history of the bike etc but what do you think its worth fellow 2t`s ?
Working...
X