HELP Parts needed for RS250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Parts needed for RS250

Hi guys I did a trackday at Oran Park last Saturday and blew the front cylinder on my Aprilia RS250. Stripdown showed the piston crown broken above the rings with scoring to the bore and damage to the head.

Does anyone have a good head and block for an Aprilia RS250 (RGV motor). I have tried the wrecking yards over here without luck and new costs an absolute bomb..

Please help I miss my baby!

try, ebay there are heaps of parts out there for cheap.
    ps which city are you located in, i know a great guy in sydney he can hook you up with the gear, and he doesnt charge that much.

Comment

If you get no luck here you could always try ebay.co.uk - the poms have always got stuff lying around

Comment

Originally posted by Slowe Rider View Post
        try, ebay there are heaps of parts out there for cheap.
        ps which city are you located in, i know a great guy in sydney he can hook you up with the gear, and he doesnt charge that much.
        Hi mate I live in Sydney but spend most of my time in Perth or regional WA. I will be back in Sydney this Friday so please pm me with the guys details, I have already ordered pistons and gaskets but need the block and head urgently.

Comment

send deet at rgvspares.com a msg, he's probably go something kicking about.

Comment

his name is Alon Guilboa, say allan told you to come, (i ride a hyosung gt650 red)
            ph 9987 2524
            unit 3, 16 james road waitara NSW 2077

great guy, ask him anything and he'll answer it. talk to him he might be a great help to you, in terms of sourcing parts and fitting them in

Comment

Thanks for that Slowe I will give him a call tonight.

Can I suggest that you edit your post and delte his details from this thread. This information is potentially open to anyone around the world and I know I wouldnt want my personal info posted up.

Thanks again for your help mate much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
              X