Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2 stroker. ;)

Heya all

Just about to head to druu's house to pick up my new RGV =)

Very excited i think it will be awhile before the grin gets off my face. quite handy actually put my hyosung up for sale wednesday.. someone brought it saturday. went to druu's sunday and put a deposit on it! all quite smooth.

I'am sure ill be around here a bit asking questions.

Efficient to get it done in only 2 strokes but i could see not everyone would be left satisfied. lol

jealous..
    Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

That is a very nice example. You lucky bastard.

Congrats on the sale druu.

Comment

Cant wait to hear your response once you get back from picking it up! Be careful because they do have the power to throw you off unlike the hyo..
        Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

congrats....got bored of the hyo?

Comment

Take care of her man and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.
            PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

Originally posted by Luke View Post
              congrats....got bored of the hyo?
              Yeah it was bound to happen, but she was very good to me and taught me alot. wouldn't have had it any other way. i think the way the little V-twins put out the power is a very good way for a person learning.

just spent the last 3 hours riding the new girl. starting to get used to the power band. the 8k shudder is really annoying if you change up a tad to early and get caught in it. nothing a little feathering doesn't fix though. i wonder if RGVlee ever tuned through it or its something you just have to live with?

man that front just wants to come up, very humbling feeling when the band kicks in. scary but want more at the same time

did about 15 laps around the gossy gp, find the riding position quite a bit different to the hyo, seat higher and the clipons seem to be lower/closer. I dont seem to get as good anchor on the tank with my knee when i'am hanging off. but iam sure it will come. Its quite a bit different slowing down with no engine braking!

All in all very enjoyable ride. Hopefully i can keep it in as good condition as you have Druu. I'am sure i will be shooting you more questions down the track .

Comment

I think i saw you last night on the way home with chyna in tow... on nicholson rd near the rail crossing, yes?

AS to 8k... don't be riding the bike below 8k and its not a problem. This is what your left hand is for (clutch).

Enjoy
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

No clue who/what chyna is. but yeah prob was me.. not many bright blue ones around =)

Comment

Well done on the upgrade Maxim. Might be able to see a bit more of you in the mirrors now.
                    User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

you will want to see me in the mirrors just to admire its sexiness

but yeah should make our rides a bit more exciting, when you flying back in mate?

Comment

Back late on the 29th. Should be home for quite some time now (2-3 months).....

Catch you when i'm back. Might have to wing a day off work and go for a ride!
                        User contains traces of nuts.

Comment

damn this thing is bad on fuel 104km i had to switch to reserve lol. country runs are going to be interesting.
                          Last edited by MaximPrime; 19-08-2009, 11:04 PM.

Comment

clutch through the flat spot.
                            Need your suspension tuned? See Marty MOOSE! | Need something out of the ordinary? See Gav (GD Engineering)!

Comment

Originally posted by MaximPrime View Post
                              damn this thing is bad on fuel 104km i had to switch to reserve lol. country runs are going to be interesting.
                              New bike, new rush = heavy hand. let the excitement settle, you'll get better economy eventually.
                              PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

Working...
                              X