RZ websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RZ websites

Well there seems to be a few in here that know a lot about RZ's, so where did you get all your info. Please feel free to post links to sites with useful info on stock stuff, modifications and parts/accesories. I would start the ball rolling but i havent yet found a site that seems really good.

Couple of ones I use mate.

Yamaha RD / RZ Motorcycle Home Page

RD LC CRAZY

Daz

Comment

rd350ypvs.nl

Originally posted by Bendito
      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slingshot69 View Post
        Couple of ones I use mate.

Yamaha RD / RZ Motorcycle Home Page

RD LC CRAZY

Daz

oh that guy has all the fork bushes

RD LC CRAZY
        Originally posted by Bendito
        If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Looks like he has heaps of stuff on there, i just have to work out what mine is compatable with, its a 34j, think thats what he is calling an LCII, might have to hunt around for a newer set of forks and calipers.

Comment

RD LC CRAZY

Norbo knows his stuff, very helpful

Daz

Comment

Originally posted by Slingshot69 View Post
              RD LC CRAZY

Norbo knows his stuff, very helpful

Daz
              Looks like a good site, thanks for that Daz

Comment

try rz 350 forum USA...and rz500 forum USA....north american 2 strokers...rd uk....and another tick for norbo
                also if you need parts from the us i have a contact who works at a yamaha dealership who is reliable ...mike

Comment

Norbo is great, its just the shipping and conversion rate that is a killer.

Let me know what you need because its likely I know the best place.

Your 83' is an LCII, there are some subtle differences you'll need to watch for.

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post

Your 83' is an LCII, there are some subtle differences you'll need to watch for.
                    Yeah thats gonna confuse me, just looking for brake pads was hard enough, didnt realise there were so many different designations given to them 34j 35g 41l etc. might hunt around for a newer front end for it, do you know if the later model calipers are much better?

Comment

Later model calipers (and other parts) are safe because they were the only ones sold in the States

I might have a set of forks for you, the tubes are farked but the bottoms should be fine, if your tubes are fine it may be possible to use them.

Comment

My tubes are fine and forks are apart, might be a good time to try a swap around.

Comment

go to the rd uk site. lnk above. and usa2strokers.com

Comment

Working...
                          X