Making RZ250/350 pipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making RZ250/350 pipes

I am pretty sure somewhere in a thread on here i saw someone had a set of drawings/templates for some RZ pipes, then someone else said they had a set of rollers, cant find that thread now. I have a Tig welder, can use it pretty well, if those that have the drawings and rollers wanna speak up, should we have a go at making a set?

sathid has cone dimensions i think
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Count me in for a set, i'll even donate a frame as a jig.

Comment

hopefully if it was sathid with the cone dimensions he still has them. I think, not sure but have a feeling Jamathi said he had electric rollers, if we can get all the gear the cost will be stuff all compared to buying a namebrand set.

Comment

make nath's so the left and right hand stingers come out at crazy angles
          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Should be easy enough

Getting the cones laser cut, rolled and tacked should be easy enough.

If you are good with the Tig then it should just be time and practice..

Comment

Yes I have a set of coned electric rollers and all the drawings dimensions of all years TZ exhausts plus hydraulic 2400mm cutting machine plus computer controlled plasma cutter 2400x2400.
              And a 500+ amp tig welder with auto cone/cilinder welding set up.
              next Q?

Comment

why do all your bikes have those ugly 20 year old dinged painted mild steel chambers?

Comment

holy shit, you have all the gear The way i read it was you had some rollers, was hoping if we could get hold of drawings/templates off sathid we could get someone to cut some out and i could have a go at welding them up, you up for doing some rolling for us poor kids that can afford a 500 so have to play with the little bikes?

Comment

all is possible.

Comment

Excellent, now we just need some drawings, Sathid, where the bloody hell are ya?

Oh and anyone got any contacts for stainless sheet, not sure what guage/thickness we would need, or even what grade, but 316 would be nice, maybe a bit expensive though.

Comment

Stainless or Mild Steel ?

Stainless has certain downfalls for 2T pipes.

Comment

ask fuckwit gozer, he knows all!

Comment

Saucer of milk, table two.
                            FTP

Comment

Originally posted by nath View Post
                              Stainless or Mild Steel ?

Stainless has certain downfalls for 2T pipes.
                              What are the downfalls of stainless?

Comment

Working...
                              X