Sugaya Ignition w/Tyga exhausts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugaya Ignition w/Tyga exhausts

hi all. has anyone here got any experience with the Sugaya SAPC box for the VJ22's? i've picked one up, but before i replace the existing SAPC (standard issue 22d30), what major changes in jetting would have to be made? (i've already converted the bike over to premix). any advice is appreciated
    Originally posted by Pkunk
    It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

^^ i've *heard* that they are basically the same as the kit ECU and as such should have the relevant "kit" mods done.

no experience though... so that could be wrong (was off the intarweb, which never lies).

maybe check if anyone knows on the rgv.co.uk forums?
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

ask deet mate.

from what I remember you'll need the sug pipes. Given they are kit pipes, you'll probably need the rest of the kit gear. The kit ignitions run a fair bit of advance (for avgas).

Comment

14 degrees advance, i was told. deet's prices are a lot higher than what i can afford at the moment (i could barely afford the SP forks from him - they were worth it tho)

i am going to Japan in december and visiting friends not far from Suzuka and another friend in Yokohama (Sugaya aren't too far away from either place). i'll see if i can pick up a set there (i'm there for 5 weeks)
        Originally posted by Pkunk
        It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

Working...
        X