No announcement yet.

RZ350 barrels, anyone got some spares?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RZ350 barrels, anyone got some spares?

I thought i had a good scource of Rz350 barrels, but when it came to supplying, the scource seems to have dried up. So i am after a set of 350 barrels and a head if anyone has some they are willing to part with.

Cheers

No Wai

Comment

Good luck mate.
      I can't see you getting a set without opening very wide....

Comment

bit like asking for someone's little young sister/daughter as a spitroast volunteer
        Good luck, cause you'll need it!

Comment

HAHAHAHAH awesome

NZ and the UK are your best bet.

Comment

Ah ya never know, there may be some floating around in a shed somewhere, I like to think positive Guess i could always get a set of 250 barrels sleeved to 350, or just buy a set of 500 barrels fro TSS

Comment

Can't sleeve them for 350, completely different.

Go the big bore

Comment

How much are new banshee barrels? Are they cheaper than the trinity cub?

I've been contemplating building a second motor myself
                Posted via Mobile Device
                Originally posted by Bendito
                If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post

Posted via Mobile Device
                  This is how it begins Dave..

First you want another motor/bike so you buy bits for one, and then you're not happy with your first one either so you pull it apart and have 2 buckets of bolts, under the impression it'll only be temporary, and before you know it, you Nath and Kyel have beers and reminisce about the good old days when you remember what a running two stroke sounded like.

Comment

cunt

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post

Posted via Mobile Device

There is a huge second hand market in the states, you don't need too..

But they are ~$US330ea.. you can get cub barrels for under $US900.

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post

First you want another motor/bike so you buy bits for one, and then you're not happy with your first one either so you pull it apart and have 2 buckets of bolts, under the impression it'll only be temporary, and before you know it, you Nath and Kyel have beers and reminisce about the good old days when you remember what a running two stroke sounded like.

BWWAAAA Now the truth is out Its a drinking club Seano will fit well in

MM

Comment

.. this looks like interesting news, Yamaha to sell spare parts for RX100 and RD350 | Vicky.in | Indian Automobile Blog | Car Reviews | Bike Reviews | Test Drive Reports | Pictures | Videos

Looks like South Africa might be a source for parts too, STF Racing Developments - YAMAHA RD, RZ350 PARTS
                          .. and thats Racer # 193 to y'all; my fabulous sponsors (who all do good shit) are: Graeme Fleming IT Consultants, Vision Image, Pacific Safety Wear, Excess Power Equipment, Pro Photo Booth

.. and according to Sean'o: 'get the Kwaka (never thought i would say that!)'

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post

Well I'm thinking more along the lines of two motors for one bike- keep a running spare on the shelf :p

Posted via Mobile Device
                            Originally posted by Bendito
                            If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

I got a set in from New Zealand on that trademe.com thing.

exchange rate was in our favour too - was under $200 delivered. You might have more trouble getting the power valves for the things, unless they are remanufactured somewhere these days??
                              Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

Working...
                              X