RGV250 steering damper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RGV250 steering damper

Does anyone know where I can get a steering damper for my RGV250, pronto? I would like it before Friday if possible but not having much luck locating one at the moment.

Cheers
    RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

hi mel. yeah, i have one i can at least lend you to get you by for the weekend (so you can find one for yourself). i cant give it to you permanently tho. just been rebuilt by Russell Farrow, so it's fine mechanically
    Originally posted by Pkunk
    It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

I have an old unit from a 90 gixer 750 you can borrow.
      I'm Living the dream. Really I am.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaChild View Post
        hi mel. yeah, i have one i can at least lend you to get you by for the weekend (so you can find one for yourself). i cant give it to you permanently tho. just been rebuilt by Russell Farrow, so it's fine mechanically
        Thanks AC. I have also spoken to a wrecker that has a few, but would need mods since the rgv's didn't come out with steering dampers. Do you know what bike your steering damper is from? I wouldn't mind having a look at how it fits on your bike....will pm you.

Originally posted by smokeymatt View Post
        I have an old unit from a 90 gixer 750 you can borrow.
        Thanks SM. I will try the wreckers and see if I can get one to fit.

Thanks heaps for the offers!
        RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

Comment

Have a chat to richarde on here. He has my old RGV, which had a damper on it.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

vj22 rgvs have the frame lug, all you need is the collar to go around the fork tube.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
              Have a chat to richarde on here. He has my old RGV, which had a damper on it.
              Thanks, pm'd.

Originally posted by rgvlee View Post
              vj22 rgvs have the frame lug, all you need is the collar to go around the fork tube.
              Thanks Lee....I knew you would know about this....I'll just pm you directly next time!
              RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by janedoe View Post
                Thanks AC. I have also spoken to a wrecker that has a few, but would need mods since the rgv's didn't come out with steering dampers. Do you know what bike your steering damper is from? I wouldn't mind having a look at how it fits on your bike....will pm you.
                need i say more
                Attached Files
                It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

need i say more
                  Thanks AC. If you have one that I could borrow that would be a big help - I don't feel like crashing again so soon.

Are you going to Friday practise? Is your bike all fixed? Body healed?
                  RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by janedoe View Post
                    Thanks AC. If you have one that I could borrow that would be a big help - I don't feel like crashing again so soon.

Are you going to Friday practise? Is your bike all fixed? Body healed?
                    my body never heals properly i'll gladly lend you the damper, but i dont think that they are a panacea for crashing. i'll be going to friday practice as well. we'll see how things are going with the bike, since i still have to finish the fiberglassing. i may have to ask aaron for some advice

Comment

my body never heals properly i'll gladly lend you the damper, but i dont think that they are a panacea for crashing. i'll be going to friday practice as well. we'll see how things are going with the bike, since i still have to finish the fiberglassing. i may have to ask aaron for some advice
                      Thanks and see you Friday. Just pm Ajays if you want info or help with the glassing.
                      RR #137

Supported by [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X