places to test SAPC units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• places to test SAPC units

do any of the stroker experts in the forum know where a Suzuki RGV250 SAPC unit can be tested? i got a new one the other day, and i need to make sure that things are 1) working properly; and 2) the genuine article. i've been recommended Motorcycle Electrics in Ossie Park, but they were closed when i was told about them (past 5pm). any other suggestions?
    Originally posted by Pkunk
    It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Just had a look at the different SAPC units (restricted and non restricted) online. Although it would be possible to bench test the unit, I would be suprised if anyone would have taken the time required to set up to do it.
    To do a functional test would be easier. (does it make sparks and advance).
    But to simulate the parameters required to measure the advance of different spec units on something not that common, would require time, and access to a few samples to compare.

Would be easier to find someone with a bike that can just try it around the block.
    Being an Australian is not an excuse for being dumb and racist.

Comment

yeah, the other option is to literally put the bike on the dyno and see how that goes with the two SAPC's back to back. i've contacted Motorcycle Electrics, but they wouldn't be able to do it unfortunately. for the time being, it goes in my for-when-i-get-faster box
      Originally posted by Pkunk
      It is a SCIENTIFIC FACT that all blondes with good bodies look 80000000000000000000000x without blonde hair

Comment

Working...
      X